Do you allow your spouse to access your handphone?

Roh96

Overheard this topic on FM radio some time ago. Some don't mind, but some will mind. What about you? Do you allow your spouse to look into your handphone eg, message, pictures, what's app, etc... How many of you actually pin lock your HP?

↡ Advertisement

Overheard this topic on FM radio some time ago. Some don't mind, but some will mind. What about you? Do you allow your spouse to look into your handphone eg, message, pictures, what's app, etc... How many of you actually pin lock your HP?

I pin lock, but the wife and kids knows the pin. But then, she doesnt look at my stuff

i tink pin lock is usually to prevent chewren frm anyhow randomly call pple from ur contacts or accidently download paid apps..

but no. i dun mind. dun care.

She just use them as and when she wants to, especially when she needs to settle our banking needs.

No pin lock.

maybe I should have a pin lock in case I lose my phone?

The underlying question is,

Why my spouse would want to check my handphone in the first place?

anytime

I dont allow. Simply because my phone is office used as well. Sometimes use to text chicks, cannot let her see. But I'll tell her my work confidential. Now she use it back on me.

The underlying question is,

Why my spouse would want to check my handphone in the first place?

Although i don pin lock my SGS2, i used an app called App lock to lock my Files and other private apps, my spouse don even check my h/p once [:)]

people who really mind or have something to hide will not reply in this thread ^_^

I think you are correct.

why showtell you got something to hide in pubic

Supersonic

Nothing to hide so i dont mind. But only people like spouse or very very close friend then can touch. Same goes for other personal things like wallet etc. Cause i like people to respect my privacy. [:p]