Do you allow your spouse to access your handphone?

Roh96

My phone come with the main pin lock.

Watapp with face lock

Secret photo album with another long password.

If she manage to get into any of these, lol many families will break.

↡ Advertisement

i tink pin lock is usually to prevent chewren frm anyhow randomly call pple from ur contacts or accidently download paid apps..

but no. i dun mind. dun care.

This reminds me of the incident whereby the son took the mother's phone and film her making love in the showers with an angmoh. Should have an app that can instantly upload videos and share with every smartphone user. :D

I must say dun try to hide things from your other half coz if you lost your phone there's nothing left to hide anyway.

Supersonic

My phone come with the main pin lock.

Watapp with face lock

Secret photo album with another long password.

If she manage to get into any of these, lol many families will break.

All your folder comes with different password ar?! If yes, how you manage to remember?! :blink:

Turbocharged

mine is pin locked (but thats in case i lose it since i got company info on my phone). the gf knows the pin and uses my phone freely. nothing to hide also ... she want to read the sms she can since i dont delete anything anyway .. haha.

got this real story :

Japanese go KTV and have fun and Phone in pocket accidentally press last call to wife and wife pick up listen to almost half hour of his "chat" with KTV girls...

Handphones - do leave home without it....

Overheard this topic on FM radio some time ago. Some don't mind, but some will mind. What about you? Do you allow your spouse to look into your handphone eg, message, pictures, what's app, etc... How many of you actually pin lock your HP?

Dun mind and dun care if she checks my hp. No chiobu numbers/messages anyway [:p]

All your folder comes with different password ar?! If yes, how you manage to remember?! :blink:

huh main lock 4 number.

facelock is face recognize mah

than secret album is an app, that dont look like album with a 15words password. lol.

so i only remember 4 number n a 15 words password lol

This reminds me of the incident whereby the son took the mother's phone and film her making love in the showers with an angmoh. Should have an app that can instantly upload videos and share with every smartphone user. :D

I must say dun try to hide things from your other half coz if you lost your phone there's nothing left to hide anyway.

[laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

My wife used to like to 'scroll' through my HP... sometimes reading all my messages in front of me... I just turn a blind eye, until one day, I just say she very rude, want to catch also must do it discreetly mah... moreover I don't even have anything for her to catch...

Nowadays, she don't even touch my hp... [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

if your wife know nothing about the phone and apps, will you install a spy apps to monitor her messages, location, etc? you know it can be done.

Edited by Jman888

if your wife know nothing about the phone and apps, will you install a spy apps to monitor her messages, location, etc? you know it can be done.

this one cross the line already la..

read messages and all tat ok la.. but to snoop until this extend, i tink the couple are beta off being apart.

got this real story :

Japanese go KTV and have fun and Phone in pocket accidentally press last call to wife and wife pick up listen to almost half hour of his "chat" with KTV girls...

Handphones - do leave home without it....

Cannot leave it at home... wait gf call how [cool][laugh]

Supercharged

Cannot leave it at home... wait gf call how [cool][laugh]

Singaporean boyfriends like to say mah "I sleep already!"

↡ Advertisement