Do you allow your spouse to access your handphone?

Roh96

got this real story :

Japanese go KTV and have fun and Phone in pocket accidentally press last call to wife and wife pick up listen to almost half hour of his "chat" with KTV girls...

Handphones - do leave home without it....

Agree.... i kanna before many years back....

went hollywood nightclub... knn the phone accidentally called last dialled which was my ex GF....

nabeh for 45 mins didnt realise... and was happily enjoying till after the enjoyment comes the torture...

hahahaha

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

All the time.. sometimes when i'm driving, i ask her to check my SMS/Whatsapp for me.. She knows most of my female friends..

but put password also no use, if she want to see ur apps or wat, she can just tell u to unlock ma ... U dun tell her the pw also will die .. lol

My wife used to like to 'scroll' through my HP... sometimes reading all my messages in front of me... I just turn a blind eye, until one day, I just say she very rude, want to catch also must do it discreetly mah... moreover I don't even have anything for her to catch...

Nowadays, she don't even touch my hp... [laugh] [laugh]

Me same story as you...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I never lock hp, but i don like people touch my hp...... although nothing to hide. I don touch her hp also, sometimes play games only...........

Never let her check. I v tactical. Everyday change passcode.

How do u remember the passcode? [laugh]

As expected, most men in MCF are good men, good husbands, nothing to hide. Nevertheless, i know some ppl will mind as they don't want their spouse to read the messages they exchange with their female friends, colleagues.

Supercharged

Me same story as you...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I never lock hp, but i don like people touch my hp...... although nothing to hide. I don touch her hp also, sometimes play games only...........

I don't touch her hp at all... not even answer her phone for her when it rings... so much so that when she asks me why, i just say I answer for what? Also not looking for me! [laugh]

Supercharged

As expected, most men in MCF are good men, good husbands, nothing to hide. Nevertheless, i know some ppl will mind as they don't want their spouse to read the messages they exchange with their female friends, colleagues.

No leh... is.... have.... another.... phone.... stashed in the car. Everyday go pump petrol, pump air, buy newspaper... especially during station shift change hours. [laugh][:p]

All the time.. sometimes when i'm driving, i ask her to check my SMS/Whatsapp for me.. She knows most of my female friends..

Yes same for me, sometimes when i was driving and there is incoming sms/whatsapp, she will automatically pick up my phone and help me check. I don't pin lock my HP, but u know when she start to see the messages, she will start to ask this ask that...

No leh... is.... have.... another.... phone.... stashed in the car. Everyday go pump petrol, pump air, buy newspaper... especially during station shift change hours. [laugh][:p]

Good idea for those who want to "tao jia" outside. [laugh]

Overheard this topic on FM radio some time ago. Some don't mind, but some will mind. What about you? Do you allow your spouse to look into your handphone eg, message, pictures, what's app, etc... How many of you actually pin lock your HP?

I couldn't be bothered, she can look and do what she wants. Nothing to hide.

but put password also no use, if she want to see ur apps or wat, she can just tell u to unlock ma ... U dun tell her the pw also will die .. lol

Yes true. U lock the phone, she will ask u why lock? Why so secretive? [laugh]

Yes true. U lock the phone, she will ask u why lock? Why so secretive? [laugh]

Just like she will ask you how come your phone always beside u even when u go toilet...

and how come u have to switch to silent mode....

we have nothing to hide actually...

its the the laziness to explain more for guys....