Search
allow spouse access handphone

• Search this thread
99 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah! u really thumbsup.gif I always tell my wify u want u get, dont disturb me. My phone is mine..u want to check, check lor. If u see somethiing u dont like dont kpkb. She deleted a lot of chio bus number.... laugh.gif laugh.gif but i dont mind cos number can get again!

How your wife know the number is from chio bu? She know them?

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

Pokyman
  • Pokyman
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Those messages from female colleagues etc, all must read and delete and cannot keep inside the phone lo. What if spouse/gf saw it! sleep.gif

esp if it is just normal and casual flirt ... even innocent also up lorry big time lor
lawful tiko gang No.7th TKR - June 2011 - Present
PS3 MCF kakis - nicktakenup

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    Turbocharged

Best is to have another line, called "the multi purpose" line, which members of the churchfamily do not know of it's existence.
RIP Johnny.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    Turbocharged

How your wife know the number is from chio bu? She know them?

yup....but not on personal level! but she always target the pretty ones! laugh.gif laugh.gif but i dont mind...it shows shewill fight tooth and nail for me! ph34r.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

yup....but not on personal level! but she always target the pretty ones! laugh.gif laugh.gif but i dont mind...it shows shewill fight tooth and nail for me! ph34r.gif

biggrin.gif Good for u. So will u fight tooth and nail for her? biggrin.gif

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

Best is to have another line, called "the multi purpose" line, which members of the churchfamily do not know of it's existence.

I'm starting to see some of my friends carrying 2 HP or dual SIM HP. Claim that one is for office use, one for personal use.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    Turbocharged

biggrin.gif Good for u. So will u fight tooth and nail for her? biggrin.gif

u think i girl ar? bite here .....scratch there! she knows my way..if u wanna go..just go...dont hang around! My motto since my single days thumbsup.gif
but dont tell anyone..girl likes and dig it!
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

esp if it is just normal and casual flirt ... even innocent also up lorry big time lor

Seems to be quite common in some men, they like to casual flirt with female friends or colleagues whenever opportunity arise.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    NOS-ed

My wife used to like to 'scroll' through my HP... sometimes reading all my messages in front of me... I just turn a blind eye, until one day, I just say she very rude, want to catch also must do it discreetly mah... moreover I don't even have anything for her to catch...

Nowadays, she don't even touch my hp... laugh.gif laugh.gif

So now its safe to play play!

biggrin.gif
Breastmilk is Best
Once you try an Okamoto condom You'll never use anything else. How true! Now I never use anything.
Road hoggers are all gay men that love to be taken from behind.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

Json
  • Json
    Clutched

Seems to be quite common in some men, they like to casual flirt with female friends or colleagues whenever opportunity arise.

We are all men, normal wad! cool.gif

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

wah! u really thumbsup.gif I always tell my wify u want u get, dont disturb me. My phone is mine..u want to check, check lor. If u see somethiing u dont like dont kpkb. She deleted a lot of chio bus number.... laugh.gif laugh.gif but i dont mind cos number can get again!

My contact list is same as hers.
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    Turbocharged

my wife usually knows who are my friends and i know most of her's...but we keep them separate!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    NOS-ed

Cannot leave it at home... wait gf call how cool.gif laugh.gif

Handphones - DO LEAVE IN CAR SWITCHED-OFF WITHOUT IT
Swee boh ??

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    NOS-ed

I let my wife touch me all over my body

so why not let her touch my handphone?

biggrin.gif
Breastmilk is Best
Once you try an Okamoto condom You'll never use anything else. How true! Now I never use anything.
Road hoggers are all gay men that love to be taken from behind.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    NOS-ed

biggrin.gif

Because Handphone is Out of Body Product (translate to Chinese pls).

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

Because Handphone is Out of Body Product (translate to Chinese pls).

biggrin.gif laugh.gif A good one.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

biggrin.gif

For some, if u let her touch your hp, she may not want to touch your body anymore. biggrin.gif

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

Yr1985
  • Yr1985
    5th Gear

Overheard this topic on FM radio some time ago. Some don't mind, but some will mind. What about you? Do you allow your spouse to look into your handphone eg, message, pictures, what's app, etc... How many of you actually pin lock your HP?

lol, as if we got a choice ar?

www.sgfubar.com
Chance and luck mostly favour the undeserved people.
I'm not one of them, fortunately.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

my wife usually knows who are my friends and i know most of her's...but we keep them separate!

No, my contacts know my wife very well. When she calls, they will answer: "Yes, Tah Sow" tongue.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

i thot i saw my KOTEX same as hers laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

'Do Unto Others, BEFORE they do unto you'

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users