Man runs naked at Jalan Sultan and lies down in middle of ro

Civic2000

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...sultan_and.html

A nude man was spotted walking against the flow of traffic along Jalan Sultan before finally lying down on the road. Passers-by tried to aid him by diverting traffic and covering him with a white sheet.

STOMPers Francis, Shaik and Kai all sent in videos and comments about the man's behaviour in public.

Francis says passers-by tried to render assistance to the man. He wrote:

"A naked man entered a lift on the 15th floor of Keypoint Building at around 6.30pm, then walked on the main road against the flow of traffic outside the textile centre.

"All cars tried to avoid the naked man and eventually he laid himself down on the road.

"Kind souls were trying their best to divert heavy oncoming traffic away from him and at the same time advise the man to stand up and move away from the danger.

"The naked man refused to move and remained motionless lying on the floor until three police cars and one ambulance came to the rescue.

" 

Shaik was at the scene of the incident. He commented:

"I captured a video of a naked man running along Jalan Sultan.

"I work at the area and we were hanging out at the area. 

"Suddenly my boss shouted 'naked man!', and we all turned to look at him.

"He was running against the flow of traffic and trying to stop motorists there.

"The police arrived after 10-15 minutes but they had difficulty getting him off the road.

"He was eventually taken away by an ambulance that arrived later.

"

STOMPer Kai also sent in footage of the incident. He wrote:

"I would like to report a video about a naked man seen on Jalan Sultan today, June 28."

post-16380-1340959174_thumb.jpg

What has driven these people goes crazy nowadays. It seems that life in Singapore is getting more and more stressful that make these people doing unthinkable acts in public.

↡ Advertisement

Damn, missed the 6.30pm show!!! I go off from work 5.30pm sharp. Otherwise would have captured it on my car camera to share. [laugh]

"The naked man refused to move and remained motionless lying on the floor until three police cars and one ambulance came to the rescue.

At least 10 police cars will come if it is a naked lady. :D

I think owe ah-long money.

Cannot pay up, so ask for extension.

Since ah-long are now very compassionate, so ask him to just run naked on the street for a one week extension.

We will not see naked aunty run naked, because they will likely be asked to eat banana or beat the one eye snake for a one week extension.

y he lie down like jesus on the cross? mad arh?

After bathing need to sun dry mah...... [laugh]

One way to solve this problem.

Open a nudist beach.

Imagine ECP turned into one.

With Lots of pinoy maids skinny dipping, more ships will park offshore enjoying Free show..

Good for Singapore! [laugh]