Cannot afford coupon wan to drive car..

Tom_kkh

If I were the Cisco guard, I would allow him a chance to repeal, so I delay his time and inconvenience him by calling inHDB enforcement.

from what i know, when the warden print out the ticket already he cannot cancel the ticket issued anymore. Driver can only appeal etc.. after that.

1st Gear

from what i know, when the warden print out the ticket already he cannot cancel the ticket issued anymore. Driver can only appeal etc.. after that.

Yeap,

One warden told me if he cancel for whatever reason he will be fined $50.

Parking unattended better put coupon lah.. [;)]

i will just tell him to write in for appeal and walked off if i'm the cisco occifer.......

jangan cakap banyak dengan dia lagi

silly guy..

found this in u-tube, never display coupon still wans to argue.

i will also shake my head if i am the warden...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1DCTRoB3M...embedded#t=399s

There is a big difference between not displaying parking coupon and cannot afford.

For all you know, he may have 1 stack of coupons inside his car, just that he buay song to use it.

Just like someone prefers to eat zi char, you cannot say he can't afford to eat restaurant.

Anyway, i don't see anything related to affordability of coupons here. If he wish to take chances and get caught, it's his gamble that failed.

Think of it in another sense, he saves $0.50 or $1 if he's not caught.

Long run he still has savings, assuming he's caught once in a blue moon. Still worth the risk. Many drivers, including me do the same thing. I evaluate the risks and probability before attempting.

(edited)

Long run he still has savings, assuming he's caught once in a blue moon. Still worth the risk. Many drivers, including me do the same thing. I evaluate the risks and probability before attempting.

wan saving take bus [:p][laugh]:D

however he wans to "save" , he is shameless to argue....

asking for 5 or 10 mins coupon to be sold... lol f--king joker la

posted on u-tube somemore, thinking he is right.... haiyo..

Edited by Tom_kkh

There is a big difference between not displaying parking coupon and cannot afford.

For all you know, he may have 1 stack of coupons inside his car, just that he buay song to use it.

Just like someone prefers to eat zi char, you cannot say he can't afford to eat restaurant.

Anyway, i don't see anything related to affordability of coupons here. If he wish to take chances and get caught, it's his gamble that failed.

Is it a bit similar to rich persons who are addicted to shoplifting when some of them are actually rich enough to buy up the whole shop yet still shoplift?

I know some rich towkays who still cheat on parking coupons

wan saving take bus [:p][laugh]:D

however he wans to "save" , he is shameless to argue....

asking for 5 or 10 mins coupon to be sold... lol f--king joker la

posted on u-tube somemore, thinking he is right.... haiyo..

The bus takibg context is out as what he is doing is driving and saving at the same time.

If does really want to save, the right solution should be walking.

It's reasonable to ask for coupons in 10-15 min blocks, especially when some ERP carparks are already charging by per minute.

But let's not strayed away from the title of your thread, how can you determine that the driver cannot afford parking coupons simply by not displaying them? How do you come to that conclusion? If he can't fork out 50 cents or $1 to buy a coupon, then it's affordability issue. Having unused coupons inside his car and not using them is no longer affordability issue. Even if he used up all his coupons and decided to park for free is also not an affordability issue. This is where most forumers like to play rightrous by passing such comments on drivers rich to own cars but too poor to buy coupons.

Is it a bit similar to rich persons who are addicted to shoplifting when some of them are actually rich enough to buy up the whole shop yet still shoplift?

I know some rich towkays who still cheat on parking coupons

Compulsive shoplifting is a kind of mental illness.

Different people cheat on parking coupons for a variety of reasons.

Motorcyclists are the largest proportion since they use a single coupon to park in multiple carparks a day when rightfully the coupon is valid for 1 carpark only.

If u compare 2 rich man, 1 faithfully tears his coupons, the other cheats. Through small amounts, the fortune gap between these 2 narrows.

The system makes it Easy to cheat on coupons.

Because the enforcement is weak and irregular.

Some more can chamsiong, abang abang tolong, pangchance, etc.

I hope with the new team of PRC no nonsense summon aunty, the situation will improve.

disgusting and shameless..it would be best if all carparks are converted to EPS parking to reduce occurrence of such altercations..and impound those vehicles which illegal park outside the EPS carparks [cool]

The bus takibg context is out as what he is doing is driving and saving at the same time.

If does really want to save, the right solution should be walking.

It's reasonable to ask for coupons in 10-15 min blocks, especially when some ERP carparks are already charging by per minute.

But let's not strayed away from the title of your thread, how can you determine that the driver cannot afford parking coupons simply by not displaying them? How do you come to that conclusion? If he can't fork out 50 cents or $1 to buy a coupon, then it's affordability issue. Having unused coupons inside his car and not using them is no longer affordability issue. Even if he used up all his coupons and decided to park for free is also not an affordability issue. This is where most forumers like to play rightrous by passing such comments on drivers rich to own cars but too poor to buy coupons.

Thats why nowadays, HDB and URA converting more and more carparks to ERP type.

No more arguments.

You want to play punk, or cheat also cannot.

Once over the grace period allowed, beep beep, your cash card gets drawn down on exit.

No more 'rushing for toilet' excuses.

You take more than 10 mins to sh!t, you pay.

Turbocharged

SAF number 1 rule : You can do anything as long as you don't get caught.

This driver kenna caught, still wanna kao peh kao bu. Cisco guy just doing his job.

↡ Advertisement