JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

Today ST reported that now in Boleh Land, they don't come out at night and lock themselves early at home for fear of crimes .....

Many eateries in KL closed at night .... [sweatdrop]

But we, Singaporean flocking in to buy their condos in JB as advertised for the passed one week by our Mediacrop artists .... :blink:

Supercharged

Robbers' car is a Singapore plate Mitsubitshi Lancer CS2?? [speechless]

This place looks like below the flyover outside Angsana....the victim like not wearing pants!?!? [shakehead]

Got another Lancer (SG OPC plate) also drove past...

Today ST reported that now in Boleh Land, they don't come out at night and lock themselves early at home for fear of crimes .....

Many eateries in KL closed at night .... [sweatdrop]

But we, Singaporean flocking in to buy their condos in JB as advertised for the passed one week by our Mediacrop artists .... :blink:

ayah before boleh erections, they released a bunch criminals to get votes IMO. Now they activate all the murders so get excuse to pass law 2 put those guys back in prison.

Retarded 1 lah http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/238099

Ask your wife, girlfriend, sister, mum, grandmother, auntie to put their bags on the floor, not on their laps while travelling in Malaysia. This one I always remind all my passengers.

The driver was too shell shocked to even think about ramming the robbers.

yeah right [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Cop robbed of gun and bullets while sleeping in car

The Star/Asia News Network

Tuesday, Aug 13, 2013

PETALING JAYA - A police sergeant-major was robbed of his gun and bullets while sleeping in his car in Section 7, Shah Alam, after attending his father's funeral.

Also missing were his smartphone, passport and RM600 cash.

It is learnt that the officer was returning home from his father's funeral in Klang at around 1.45am when he decided to pull over near a housing area because he was too tired.

The 48-year-old Serious Crime Division (D7) officer then wound down his window halfway and reclined his seat for a short nap.

However, while sleeping, the officer suddenly felt a tug on his thigh and woke up to see that a man had managed to pull out his Walther semi-automatic pistol and 15 bullets. The man escaped in a red car.

The officer later lodged a police report at the Shah Alam police station.

The incident was confirmed by Selangor acting police chief Datuk A. Thaiveegan.

"We will investigate the officer's claims thoroughly and from all angles," said Thaiveegan, who declined to comment further.

A smash-and-grab incident in Johor Baru has not only left a Singaporean couple in shock, but also in fear that they might no longer be safe in their own home.

Ms Fie, 41, a property agent, and her husband, who wanted to be known only as Mr Muka, 42, were in their car in Johor Baru when two men on a motorcycle smashed the front passenger side window and snatched a handbag containing Ms Fie

A smash-and-grab incident in Johor Baru has not only left a Singaporean couple in shock, but also in fear that they might no longer be safe in their own home.

Ms Fie, 41, a property agent, and her husband, who wanted to be known only as Mr Muka, 42, were in their car in Johor Baru when two men on a motorcycle smashed the front passenger side window and snatched a handbag containing Ms Fie's identity card and the keys to their Bukit Batok flat.

The couple are now traumatised and fear the thieves could come to their home in Singapore. They have since sent their children to live with relatives.

Two Malaysians speaking to The New Paper advise Singaporeans to keep a look-out for motorcyclists, as many crimes in Malaysia are committed by crooks on motorbikes.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Friday (Sept 6).

huh?? cannot change lock??.. [laugh]

Supercharged

Ms Fie, 41, a property agent, and her husband, who wanted to be known only as Mr Muka, 42, were in their car in Johor Baru when two men on a motorcycle smashed the front passenger side window and snatched a handbag containing Ms Fie

JB is a land of Sxxx. Sad to say. I stayed there for over 5 years and I moved back because I just cannot stand the boorish cowboy behaviour over there. Now I am enjoying life in Singapore

Supercharged

JB is a land of Sxxx. Sad to say. I stayed there for over 5 years and I moved back because I just cannot stand the boorish cowboy behaviour over there. Now I am enjoying life in Singapore

Care to share what you mean by "boorish behaviour" ???

the thief only want quick money, you think they will risk their life coming to singapore and rob the house?? [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Supercharged

the thief only want quick money, you think they will risk their life coming to singapore and rob the house?? [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Yup. It is unlikely they come to rob the house...but as a precaution, just change the locks lah.

Actually I am more worried if the robber use the stolen IC to borrow $$$ from loanshark !!! [:/]

maybe no use to them cos they could be FT [laugh] [laugh]

Yup. It is unlikely they come to rob the house...but as a precaution, just change the locks lah.

Actually I am more worried if the robber use the stolen IC to borrow $$$ from loanshark !!! [:/]

not that ez for loanshark and nowadays these peoples are more educated unless u talking about those kucing kurap type with no brains juz simply borrow....wakaka :wub: :wub:

↡ Advertisement