Search
Parking Gardens

• Search this thread
81 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Parking Rates

For Cars:
From 05:00 AM - 06:00 PM
$0.025 per minute for the 1st five hours, = $1.50/hr
and $0.05 per minute thereafter

From 06:00 PM - 02:00 AM
$0.02 per minute for the 1st five hours, = $1.20/hr
and $0.04 per minute thereafter

For Motorcycles:
From 05:00 AM - 02:00 AM
$1.20 per entry

Note: All parking rates are exclusive of GST.

OK, I admit I'm cheapskate and always look for free parking. Question, possible to park at Marina Barrage then walk over??

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Want free parking. Just park at the golf course next to it. FOC till closure.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

can park at barrage but need to walk a bit

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

Is barrage free parking, or cheaper?
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear

Is barrage free parking, or cheaper?

Last time I go, yes, still free.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    5th Gear

Want free parking. Just park at the golf course next to it. FOC till closure.

MBGC? How to walk over? Swim? laugh.gif

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

Last time I go, yes, still free.

When was the last time you went?

Anyway I think it will be converted to a paid carpark very soon due to its proximity to Gardens By The Bay.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

so garden by the bay is now open?

is it walking distance if i were to park from barrage and walk over?

thinking of going this sat to catch fireworks too
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

MBGC? How to walk over? Swim? laugh.gif

From golf car park you can walk thru the new park opposite the Gdn by the Bay, then use the barrage dam to cross over to the garden smile.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

so garden by the bay is now open?

is it walking distance if i were to park from barrage and walk over?

thinking of going this sat to catch fireworks too

Opened already, since last Friday. Yes, Barrage is walking distance to the Gardens, in-fact just next to each other.

For the best fireworks view, you should cross the bridge and watch it in-front of MBS, facing the Fullerton Hotel, Esplanade, etc.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

Andylkkg
  • Premium member
    Andylkkg
    3rd Gear

May I ask if the park is free or there is an entry charges? From news source, seem like there is an entry charges! sad.gif

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

Tarquin
  • Premium member
    Tarquin
    3rd Gear

Can park at the barrage...short walk...yes still free..

Been there last sat night terrible jam...cars parked all over the place...some even
blocking bus stops..some lined up at the middle of the road near
the divider..because going inside the Gardens CP long jam (tail back almost
at Marina Place Road)...

I suggest let the grand opening hooha subside before visiting...or park
at MBS open cp (Wilson) and use the bridge to cross to the Gardens. Easy-in
and Easy-out.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

Opened already, since last Friday. Yes, Barrage is walking distance to the Gardens, in-fact just next to each other.

For the best fireworks view, you should cross the bridge and watch it in-front of MBS, facing the Fullerton Hotel, Esplanade, etc.

cool, you wanna join this sat??

bring your family along.
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

cool, you wanna join this sat??

bring your family along.

Don't want lah...I don't want to be a "lamp post"! laugh.gif

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

Don't want lah...I don't want to be a "lamp post"! laugh.gif

so correct me if i wrong as i seldom go this kind of place.

park at barrage, then use the bridge to cross over to the other side which is garden by the bay?
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed

New place sure SGrean kan cheong to go..tink i wait for few more months then i go... cool.gif
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:01 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

so correct me if i wrong as i seldom go this kind of place.

park at barrage, then use the bridge to cross over to the other side which is garden by the bay?

Park at Barrage, walk to the Gardens, then use overhead (from Dragonfly Bridge) link bridge to MBS (you be crossing ECP), from MBS walk to the Waterfront Promenade and sit there to watch fireworks, or if you are early can watch the RSAF aerial display at about 6.30-7pm.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

From golf car park you can walk thru the new park opposite the Gdn by the Bay, then use the barrage dam to cross over to the garden smile.gif

Bro, the distance you mentioned is not short leh... better think twice.

Also the link from Golf Club to Barrage is under some kind of construction or renovation (at the end of the park towards the dam). During the day it is open and public can access, but night time it is closed and locked-up... someone told me this!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    6th Gear

Park at Barrage, walk to the Gardens, then use overhead (from Dragonfly Bridge) link bridge to MBS (you be crossing ECP), from MBS walk to the Waterfront Promenade and sit there to watch fireworks, or if you are early can watch the RSAF aerial display at about 6.30-7pm.

that mean i got to be there early.

any idea what time for firework?
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

TVT
  • TVT
    Supercharged

that mean i got to be there early.

any idea what time for firework?

My advise is for you to park at Wilson open space car park beside MBS, that place after 1pm on Sat is $1.20 per hour only. The Barrage car park, or Gardens car park is expected to be full. The road going in there may be jam as well.

From Wilson car park, you could walk the overhead bridge to Gardens easily.... and back for the fireworks! Fireworks should be around 8pm... but better be there at 7.30pm to standby and also chop for a good seat/view! thumbsup.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users