Parking at Gardens By The Bay

Zxcvb

Parked at the Barrage yesterday...and walked all the way to the Cloud Forest. Nice place to be with the family especially with the firework display for national day's preview in the background. Cant wait for the eateries like satay by the Bay to open....The Clouded Forest was a gem! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

its a short walk from Barrage carpark to the garden, i parked there last week also :D

↡ Advertisement

Just when they yesterday(Sunday). Used to go there many year ago. Surprising that area change so much.

If you are not stay there for long. Just park at the bay car park. Not expensive at all. Try to go there early to prevent jam.

Bay East Gardens parking is $0.50 per 30mins, using ERP gantry style parking. I have been there twice...its a very nice park with a good view of the CBD area, MBS, Flyer and Gardens By The Bay (Bay South) Its quite deserted probably due to its far-in distance from any main road, and no public transport to go in. Most users of this park are residents of the Tanjong Rhu area condos.

Seriously if my friend didn't bring me there a month ago, I also didn't even know of this Bay East park.

Hey, from this car park can reach the Gardens by the bay?

Supercharged

Hey, from this car park can reach the Gardens by the bay?

I think can, but must walk a lot. The link is at the end whereby the park meets Marina Barage. There were construction going on during my last post of this thread, so it could be inconvenient to walk this route.

Suggest you park at the Gardens-By-The-Bay car park, or opposite deserted road, if you want to visit Gardens-By-The-Bay or Satay Club. Or park Marina Barage but there are limited parking there.

I think can, but must walk a lot. The link is at the end whereby the park meets Marina Barage. There were construction going on during my last post of this thread, so it could be inconvenient to walk this route.

Suggest you park at the Gardens-By-The-Bay car park, or opposite deserted road, if you want to visit Gardens-By-The-Bay or Satay Club. Or park Marina Barage but there are limited parking there.

Appreciate your reply bro!

The carpark charges are not that high, I don't mind parking at somewhere with least cars and don't need to walk much...

There isn't any construction in the way anymore, been gone for months, if you want to walk from Gardens by the Bay East to Marina Barrage. I commute by bike daily this way and no dramas. It is a bit of a walk if in the sun, but in the early mornings, late afternoon there are a few photographers about as good views of the Marina Bay area plus normally see some storks/birds (or something like that) as well.

Marina Barrage carpark normally has spaces daily from what i see and is free. Another spot that normally has spots available is Marina Mall. This next left on Marina Blvd after GBB/Marina Gardens Dr. Though there are a lot of construction trucks around this area and FW quarters.

Supercharged

There isn't any construction in the way anymore, been gone for months, if you want to walk from Gardens by the Bay East to Marina Barrage. I commute by bike daily this way and no dramas. It is a bit of a walk if in the sun, but in the early mornings, late afternoon there are a few photographers about as good views of the Marina Bay area plus normally see some storks/birds (or something like that) as well.

Oh, thanks for the info that the construction is over Next time can go to Marina Barage from this park.

Marina Barage car park is free, but during weekends is always full.

↡ Advertisement