MEGADETH is coming!!!

1fast1

who is megadeth?

Similar with metalica?

Megadeth singer was one of the original Metallica men.

same genre.

oudoor metal concerts usually don't work, coz of the heavy riffs, an enclosed space sounds better... unless they have enuff speakers! haha!

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

Symphony of Destruction! You take a mortal man And put him in control. Watch him become a god . . . . . [thumbsup]

I like Rust in Peace the best. SOD was off CTE, right? Probably the last album I listened to. Oh well, if I go, there's lots of catching up to do. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Supersonic
(edited)

same genre.

oudoor metal concerts usually don't work, coz of the heavy riffs, an enclosed space sounds better... unless they have enuff speakers! haha!

Yes, Dave Mustaine. He owned the rights to the Four Horsemen music as much as Metallica did. You should check out his almost-jokey version called "Mechanix".

To the second point, the Opeth concert @ Fort Canning was simply awesome. But that may be because the crowd was not numerous, and the sound didn't have far to travel. And I was almost right up against the barrier anyway (caught two picks!).

Edited by Turboflat4

same genre.

Yup, Dave Mustaine. Got kicked out from Metallica for *ahem ahem* went on to form Megadeth.

What about Testament. Are'nt they coming?

ACDC is kind of squeaky [laugh]

Supersonic

Not my type.... -_-

Waiting for next Air Supply returns ... ^_^^_^

ahemmm....u and porker same same har? :D

Supersonic
(edited)

Yup, Dave Mustaine. Got kicked out from Metallica for *ahem ahem* went on to form Megadeth.

What about Testament. Are'nt they coming?

ACDC is kind of squeaky [laugh]

Testament really coming, ah? I love The New Order, Souls of Black, etc. (older stuff). But I can't find anything about Testament coming to Sg on the net. Sure or not?

Edited by Turboflat4

Supersonic

Their last concert at Indoor Stadium sound system..... [:(]

That one, the whole organisation was piss poor. Just not equipped to handle the crowds, man!!

Supersonic

i not going

me waiting for next iron mainden concert

I think you better go for the raaga concert by Indian Muslim singer Ayron Maideen instead. [laugh]

You also likee likee Manowar right?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I think the last maiden concert stage set up was a rush job cos a night before if i remember correctly there is another concert.....up the iron!!!!!

Edited by Sham0192

I think the last maiden concert stage set up was a rush job cos a night before if i remember correctly there is another concert.....up the iron!!!!!

Yup, the night before was Eric Clapton concert.

Angus & Malcolm Young coming ???? when?

:wub:

I dunno if or when they're coming. Now they not touring also. I'm just hoping & waiting (just like maiden) :D

I think you better go for the raaga concert by Indian Muslim singer Ayron Maideen instead. [laugh]

You also likee likee Manowar right?

yah man!!! i also like manowar!!!! they never seem to even come to asia [:(]

Yes, Dave Mustaine. He owned the rights to the Four Horsemen music as much as Metallica did. You should check out his almost-jokey version called "Mechanix".

To the second point, the Opeth concert @ Fort Canning was simply awesome. But that may be because the crowd was not numerous, and the sound didn't have far to travel. And I was almost right up against the barrier anyway (caught two picks!).

For me, it is Marty Friedman. He was a source of inspiration to many a guitar shredder. His grasp of scales and modes was amazing.

↡ Advertisement