MEGADETH is coming!!!

1fast1

Supersonic

will they play HANGER18?? [bounce2][thumbsup]

God I hope so, along with Polaris, Tornado of Souls and so many songs from Rust in Peace.

Unlikely though. But their new stuff (I'm just listening to it now) is not too bad. At least they haven't mellowed, they're still brutal and fast and the solos are still awesome!

God I hope so, along with Polaris, Tornado of Souls and so many songs from Rust in Peace.

Unlikely though. But their new stuff (I'm just listening to it now) is not too bad. At least they haven't mellowed, they're still brutal and fast and the solos are still awesome!

i did not listen to their newer stuff. I still stuck it the rust in peace era [blush]

good to know they did not go soft like metallica

There are suggestions circulating that Megadeth might play the entire Countdown to Extinction set list as it is the 20th anniversary of its release, ala RIP.

Supersonic

i did not listen to their newer stuff. I still stuck it the rust in peace era [blush]

good to know they did not go soft like metallica

This is "Head Crusher" from their 12th album Endgame (the one before latest):

Does it look like they've gone soft? [:p]

Supersonic

There are suggestions circulating that Megadeth might play the entire Countdown to Extinction set list as it is the 20th anniversary of its release, ala RIP.

That should be awesome, too!

Swing to the Symphony of DESTRUCTION!!!! [bounce1]