To those who like to open door and hit other cars

Rexxxer

Neutral Newbie

Really pissed just now.

One family walking to their car beside mine, I was sitting in my car.. I cannot imagine they jus allow their 2 kids open the door and get in their car without telling them to be careful with opening.. This what happen.. They really hit my car.. Damn a-----e..

I have to tell them to teach their kids.. a-----e!!

↡ Advertisement

Last time drive new car

Will choose lot to park

Damn heart pain to see new 'dents'

Haha

Now buy used car

Wa shiok

Park anywhere also dun mind

But if really young kids like below 7 yr

Dun be angry with them ba

But I still tell my boy to be careful when opening door

ESP when I sense passenger is in car

Hahaha

But for those who parked damn close to me

I will open hard too

Hahaha

Turbocharged

First thing when I shut down engine after parking is to tell my wife and son, "Be careful when you open the doors."

All the time without fail.

San you not tired? Every time? Lucky I not your son... Listen until xian

Twincharged

Lucky my car doors seem quite hard to get dented. Always hear people opening doors and hitting the side of my car. So far only one dent. Caused by a lorry.

Often such actions are carried out by passengers who might not drive themselves and so don't know how inconsiderate and dangerous it can be to simply swing the door wide open.

For me, I usually use the central lock so they can't open at will. Once I stop and see them trying to open the door, I'll tell them to open carefully, and to avoid hitting the car in the next lot, or, if dropping near roadside, to look out before opening the door and getting out.

• Praise 1

San you not tired? Every time? Lucky I not your son... Listen until xian

Just like MRT's announcements hor? [:p] or taxis' "please fasten your seatbelts" :blink:

1st Gear

I hate getting dents, feel like returning the favor all the time.

So far 3 dents collected, one also when was sitting inside.

Lady with bimmer park beside and the son just swing it..

Nevermind if say sorry, pretended never happen that's got to my nerve.

Lucky i calmed down and didn't let it escalate further.

What goes around comes around, exponentially i hope.

Really pissed just now.

One family walking to their car beside mine, I was sitting in my car.. I cannot imagine they jus allow their 2 kids open the door and get in their car without telling them to be careful with opening.. This what happen.. They really hit my car.. Damn a-----e..

I have to tell them to teach their kids.. a-----e!!

at least you got a dent, i got a dent PLUS a long scratch line. :(

Turbocharged

eh bro... the second day i brought home my gtr .. second day le ... already tio dent from someone else's door. and not even the small kind ... the idiot must have opened the door while reversing ... quite deep and ugly ... but heng the tan chong guys fixed it up for free when i brought in for servicing ... they also couldnt tahan it ... currently, my car has quite a few of these door dings liao ... i just learn to ignore them la .. what else can you do??

Hypersonic

when I just bought my old old cars.............little bit also cannot.............now i buy new new cars............but boh chap liao...........dent dent lor.............

I learn this from a car dealer.............a car move and park around...................sure got small dents here and there................if want to keep dent free...............keep at home lor............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I hate people who install the thing that stick to the eadged of the doors.Don't know wat they call that thing.

To those who have kids, good to inculcate habit from young is that when they open doors in tight spaces, use two hands (one hand on door handle, one hand to stabilise door frame), so that door wont swing out if they use too much force and bang the door into a pillar or another car.

Singapore is like that, our lot to lot is too small.

Chances to have small holes at the doors are so common already.

What to do? Either avoid parking beside lorries, vans and big cars or get used to it. -_-