Pay conservancy fees via credit card

Ysc3

Twincharged

anyone paying your town council conservancy fees via credit card (recurring) ??

i can't seem to find ECTC on any credit card's list .... anyone in ECTC ??

↡ Advertisement

anyone paying your town council conservancy fees via credit card (recurring) ??

i can't seem to find ECTC on any credit card's list .... anyone in ECTC ??

do they accept CC?? Not that I know for Sembawang TC. Over here, they only giro bank saving acc. Unless things changes since 2 yrs ago...

CC will incurr additional charges. Banks will charge vendors or businesses to use their CC service. OMG you dunno?

Gahment agencies do not absorb such service charges. At most NETS or giro. They will most likely pass the extra charges to you. You prefer to pay additional for conservancy fee just for convenience? OK. LOL...

Twincharged

CC will incurr additional charges. Banks will charge vendors or businesses to use their CC service. OMG you dunno?

Gahment agencies do not absorb such service charges. At most NETS or giro. They will most likely pass the extra charges to you. You prefer to pay additional for conservancy fee just for convenience? OK. LOL...

post-2854-1341757063_thumb.jpg

STFU!

I dunno wtf u talking abt.. I pay cc via giro $78, cc oso $78.. Wats the diff?

Some more pay via cc can earn pts or rebate.

Does telco charge u extra wen u pay via cc? No rite..haiz.

U dun talk, pple dunno u dumb.. Mai kay kiang.

I dunno wtf u talking abt.. I pay cc via giro $78, cc oso $78.. Wats the diff?

Some more pay via cc can earn pts or rebate.

Does telco charge u extra wen u pay via cc? No rite..haiz.

U dun talk, pple dunno u dumb.. Mai kay kiang.

Dey. telco absorb the charge lah or pass them to you without you knowing. You can ask those running businesses the rate is 3%-5%, that's what the bank is charging them. No free lunch dey.

Idiot oso know cc got charge them..

U pay cash same amount, cc oso same amount.

So who cares wat they charge to these coys.

Dey. telco absorb the charge lah or pass them to you without you knowing. You can ask those running businesses the rate is 3%-5%, that's what the bank is charging them. No free lunch dey.

the point is tarzan666 has mentioned that no matter he pay by giro or Cc, the charges for consumer is the same

which you in your first post has deemed it impossible

sorry is the hardest word to say I guess... dun let your ego make a fool out of you.... just like what vtec does to drivers YO!!