Billionaire's son ruin his life with drugs

Ahtong

Heir to 5.4 billion pound fortune is a drug addict and met his also drug addict wife in rehab. Now the wife supposedly died from OD and he is arrested by Polis.

LINK

Happy reading

↡ Advertisement

Heir to 5.4 billion pound fortune is a drug addict and met his also drug addict wife in rehab. Now the wife supposedly died from OD and he is arrested by Polis.

LINK

Happy reading

The bright side: Still a billionaire

Very Sad...

I visited their plant in Tuas many years ago, very advance, just like HP in Alexander with

all the robots moving around on their own & taking the elevator, very cool...

Supercharged

you know what the Chinese say about family wealth. It doesn't last more than 3 generations.......... Usually it will be ruined by the 2nd or 3rd generation.

Who to blame? I blame the founder because he didn't managed to teach his kids to have business acumen and discipline.

Supercharged

A wise business guru said "The true success of a businessman is when he has planned for succession". it's not measured by how much he makes in the business, only a good succession will ensure the business stays alive for long term.

I think back to the olden times in China, where the gongfu masters were. They refused to teach all the gongfu skills to disciples for selfish reasons. They never realise that by doing so, they are just causing the gongfu skills to die off eventually through the generations.

This is usually called neglect. Son wants father attention but father too focused on business, son turn to drugs ...u know the rest of the story.

LINK

Happy reading

see lah!!!! take drugs lah!!!! see what drugs for you!!!! [mad][mad][mad]

with this kind of money to take over...i will be happily running the business...with my supercar...superjet...superfood...superhouse....supership...superGIRL...drugs...

.humm...probably he is just a born drug abuser...no way to change until death....

(edited)

A wise business guru said "The true success of a businessman is when he has planned for succession". it's not measured by how much he makes in the business, only a good succession will ensure the business stays alive for long term.

I think back to the olden times in China, where the gongfu masters were. They refused to teach all the gongfu skills to disciples for selfish reasons. They never realise that by doing so, they are just causing the gongfu skills to die off eventually through the generations.

do we realize the more we teach the more we learn?

so much about ancient (human) wisdom.

Edited by Fuelsaver

(edited)

with this kind of money, he can just shake legs at home everyday. why go drugs?

shake leg at home nothing to do... so try drugs...

they get a high (no pun intended) from obtaining something that is not easily achievable

Edited by Ngck

Twincharged

this kind of things do happen ....

used to work in in airline company ... the CEO's family very complicated.

CEO comes to SG for "bath-tub" parties, wife has a french boyfriend, son is like those rockers - body piercings and looks and behaves like a drug addict.

all this related by the chauffeur.

(edited)

to him, he is enjoying life, at his own standard.

end of the day, he still got billions to burn while we slug at work and drug free.... irony....

Edited by Tom_kkh