Driving music

Sp4wn

Turbocharged

What would you consider good driving music? When I'm in the mood for some epic music, I play E S Posthumus's unearthed cd ... (here's my favourite track:

)

I normally listen to a wide range of music (dance, r&b, mash ups, metal) and it all depends on my mood at the end of the work day.

sadly, the GTR being as advanced as it is, cant use an iphone/ipod (doesnt even have an aux!) for music. I'm stuck ripping disc by disc to the built in hdd ... anyone got any good recommendations?

↡ Advertisement

What would you consider good driving music? When I'm in the mood for some epic music, I play E S Posthumus's unearthed cd ... (here's my favourite track:

)

I normally listen to a wide range of music (dance, r&b, mash ups, metal) and it all depends on my mood at the end of the work day.

sadly, the GTR being as advanced as it is, cant use an iphone/ipod (doesnt even have an aux!) for music. I'm stuck ripping disc by disc to the built in hdd ... anyone got any good recommendations?

use a mp3 FM transmitter. dirt cheap as are SD cards.

)

eurobeat and trance :wub:

Turbocharged

use a mp3 FM transmitter. dirt cheap as are SD cards.

tried it ... too difficult to use in my car ... plus the stupid electrical socket is right next to the steering wheel ..so difficult to plug in stuff >< i have the one that fits on my iphone ... but not very good, esp in tunnels .. sigh,

Listening from i-phone Digitally Imported for all sorts of VA music. Great for driving.

ahh i hate you so, so much. cant do that :/

(also - look for an app called 'radioseven' .. if you like VA type music as much as I do .. you'll love radio seven bro)

Turbocharged

If you want upbeat fast paced music to pump up your adrenaline, can try these...

WARNING: music is very "beng", listen at you own risk!

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if you drive recklessly, got summon for speeding or kena accident due to listening of these music...

(edited)

If you want upbeat fast paced music to pump up your adrenaline, can try these...

WARNING: music is very "beng", listen at you own risk!

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if you drive recklessly, got summon for speeding or kena accident due to listening of these music...

how can u forget this?

or this

Edited by Mllcg

Turbocharged

If you something like trance but more on the chill side...you can't go wrong with Tiesto. I find his album "In search for sunrise pt 5, Los angles" the best, I loved all the songs...

Here are some samples:

Best listen when you drive home from work..

Some more on my list:

My Chemical Romance - Black Parade, Sing

Darkness - I believe in A Thing Called Love

Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello!

Offspring - Pretty Fly For A White Guy

Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall

Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist.

Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go

I just love hearing my fav music when I run my cars up north.

These are just some of those that I don't tire of after many repeat playings whilst others were just passing numbers.

Some more on my list:

My Chemical Romance - Black Parade, Sing

Darkness - I believe in A Thing Called Love

Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello!

Offspring - Pretty Fly For A White Guy

Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall

Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist.

Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go

I just love hearing my fav music when I run my cars up north.

These are just some of those that I don't tire of after many repeat playings whilst others were just passing numbers.

Do you repeat same song from tuas to KL?

I tried before :D ...... Maybe the mind was either on the surrounding traffic or thousands miles away, the song was just the background, a good 2-3hrs for reflections [thumbsup]

I tried before :D ...... Maybe the mind was either on the surrounding traffic or thousands miles away, the song was just the background, a good 2-3hrs for reflections [thumbsup]

:D No lah. Those were only some on my list, I like to drive with fast to moderate music

but must have variation in tempo/ beats, otherwise it would still be boring/mindnumbing despite upping

the volume.

However, nothing like those suggested by Pocus or Mllcg as I find them either too trance-like or

too rapid...make me feel like slamming into other cars, the nearest barrier, lamp-post or

objects anytime. ......... Hahaha, to each his own poison. [rolleyes][:)]

:D No lah. Those were only some on my list, I like to drive with fast to moderate music

but must have variation in tempo/ beats, otherwise it would still be boring/mindnumbing despite upping

the volume.

However, nothing like those suggested by Pocus or Mllcg as I find them either too trance-like or

too rapid...make me feel like slamming into other cars, the nearest barrier, lamp-post or

objects anytime. ......... Hahaha, to each his own poison. [rolleyes][:)]

Fast music can make me go faster than really need to, so just listen to them for short stretch.

Really can't drive with no music. But I did come back from KL once with only Sounds of Silence literally :D Off the sounds system the entire 300km.

How do u concentrate on driving safely and do 'reflections' at same time?

For me, driving is a way to stop me from reflecting on things/matters becos my mind tend to

be on overdrive most of the time. [;)]

↡ Advertisement