Omg road rage!

Expertz

Neutral Newbie

mark x a bit too extreme la...brake until stop at the exit of expressway....inconvenienced others...

driving in SG so stressful... sleep.gif

Its our impatient culture

↡ Advertisement

Lots of inconsiderate drivers now, i Wonder why people want to tailgate when they would most probably have no chance to react if the other driver brake suddenly

That is a lot of weird and crazy drivers on the road sometimes. I once saw someone tailgating each other like crazy on expressway. Was fun to watch but was damn crazy cause they were so close to each other.

• Praise 12

I then wound down my window to give him an opportunity to hurl his abuse to my face, but he ducked straight into Toastbox, sneaking glances back at us, and mumbling all the way. I waited a few more minutes before leaving - and he didn't even come to face me like a man.

Rail Mall is a popular area and empty lots are hard to find sometime.  If you are moving off, try to move off immediately, and let the next guy have the lot.  Personally I really hate people who, after getting into their cars, adjust mirror, comb their hair, dig nose, clear rubbish, squeeze pimple, make calls before moving off, while seeing many others waiting for the lot.

• Praise 1

No video, but shall relate the events via text.

Was at Rail Mall having a tea-break with my family after church, and I managed to get a lot right in front of Toastbox. After our meal, we proceeded to return to the car, and I proceeded to go to the boot to stow all of our barang-barang (kid's bag, wife's tote, and my own backpack).

Knowing that my wife has to strap our toddler into the child seat, I took a bit of time to make sure that the bags were stowed properly as there were water bottles and stuff. I then received a text from my mum, which I proceeded to answer before getting into the car. 

During the above activities (coloured in blue), I noticed that there was a car in my peripheral vision that stopped beside my car for a little while before moving forwards to park at another space about three lots up. When I got into the car, my wife immediately asked me if I had offended the driver of that said car.

I was stunned and said that I did no such thing. She then told me that the driver of that car had flipped me the bird and was mouthing off "F**k you" through his closed window. Naturally I didn't even hear it and I was genuinely cheesed off. My wife then identified the said person who was just walking into Toastbox, staring at me in my car and mouthing words under his breath - seemingly disgusted. I use "seemingly" because he was wearing shades that covered half his face and I could even see his eyes.

I then wound down my window to give him an opportunity to hurl his abuse to my face, but he ducked straight into Toastbox, sneaking glances back at us, and mumbling all the way. I waited a few more minutes before leaving - and he didn't even come to face me like a man.

What a sad, repressed, angry wuss.

Rant over. Life - moving on.

You met CCB?

:D

• Praise 1

Rail Mall is a popular area and empty lots are hard to find sometime.  If you are moving off, try to move off immediately, and let the next guy have the lot.  Personally I really hate people who, after getting into their cars, adjust mirror, comb their hair, dig nose, clear rubbish, squeeze pimple, make calls before moving off, while seeing many others waiting for the lot.

I agree. However, there were obviously multiple lots in front, just not right in front of Toastbox. Hence it was completely unwarranted if he was just seeking the convenience.

The Malaysian cars in SG also v buay paiseh, want to exit expressway last minute chu signal (sometimes don’t even have) then from first lane cut to last lane and expect you to stop to let them go. Otherwise they squeeze beside you and stare at you.

I agree. However, there were obviously multiple lots in front, just not right in front of Toastbox. Hence it was completely unwarranted if he was just seeking the convenience.

chill bro... just let it pass... 

I can understand TS as loading up kids together with goods and bags would take a while to load. My habit now when I see someone eyeing my lot, would be to hand signal to them I need another 5mins. If they can wait then wait, if not then they can move somewhere else to wait. 

• Praise 3

"Dig nose, squeeze pimple" :secret-laugh: never had a chance to see this. But if do, should record it with the car cam. Can share with all the bros here...

• Praise 2

Especially with prams + groceries + child seat.. It could really take some time.. I'd try to speed up if there's no lots around. But as Terry have mentioned that there are many other lots available, perhaps that person has PMS. #BelikeCCB

• Praise 2

I will usually move off asap.  But it's still my lot until I move out so people shouldn't get impatient

If I'm held up by a driver taking his time to move out of a lot I don't care.  If I'm having to wait he is also wasting his time.

• Praise 1

I can understand TS as loading up kids together with goods and bags would take a while to load. My habit now when I see someone eyeing my lot, would be to hand signal to them I need another 5mins. If they can wait then wait, if not then they can move somewhere else to wait. 

I do that too. It's just being courteous to the next person whom is waiting.

I myself don't like when people take their time when they are already in the car and know that someone is waiting. At least give some signal. 

• Praise 4

Another type is those who start their engine and yet wait in the lot for other passengers, when they could easily move out first and wait along the driveway, while letting the next driver have the lot. They lose nothing while the next driver can park and go on do their stuff.

• Praise 3

For me, I cant tahan those without barang barang and no small kids, take their own time to move out.

Got once I waited for this couple to adjust ALL things they can adjust before moving out. I purposely park my car infront of them.

When they are done, they waited for me to shift but I act blur, till driver honk me, then I adjust my seat belt, adjust rear mirror then reverse slowly to let them out .

• Praise 6

"Dig nose, squeeze pimple" :secret-laugh: never had a chance to see this. But if do, should record it with the car cam. Can share with all the bros here...

Don't like that leh. I always dig nose in car one. Later kena exposed.  [blush]  [blush]  [blush]

• Praise 1

Don't like that leh. I always dig nose in car one. Later kena exposed.  [blush]  [blush]  [blush]

After you dig, target where you fling properly hor. Skali goes into a yawning mouth [laugh]

• Praise 2

After you dig, target where you fling properly hor. Skali goes into a yawning mouth [laugh]

Haha, I ride a motorcycle as well. I hope those smalll stuffs coming out from the windows that sticks to my visor at speeds aren't those ..

↡ Advertisement