The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

Yes, and its going to be quite a long fight for these two.

Thats why i dumped majority of my SPH.

Comfortdelgro, i see it drop to $2 easily within 2017 and i dont like the business anyway so didnt touch.

Cheers

Yup $2 hit easily easily very easily within 2017...

↡ Advertisement

Is nordic group ok.

My shu qi just bought on behalf of me

Only realized when i saw the deduction just now

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 2

Is nordic group ok.

My shu qi just bought on behalf of me

Only realized when i saw the deduction just now

Wah say tee kum tee kum ah?

Who knows? Try try lah.

Huat ah!

Good thing you were decisive enough to cut your losses.

Otherwise would have lost almost 10% in a matter of days

Well done

Yes. TY.  Originally, I was not planning a stop-loss for this.  Looks like ComfortDelgro has the potential to drift all the way down to $1.90, over the very short term.  Now it is at 3-year low. 

Cdg owns most of sbs and vicom and has bus services in other countries

Grab and uber might affect it but because of its business diversify I think it shd be safe

Look at cdg dividends, they seem to be able to pay more each year.

Cdg owns most of sbs and vicom and has bus services in other countries

Grab and uber might affect it but because of its business diversify I think it shd be safe

Look at cdg dividends, they seem to be able to pay more each year.

It is very oversold.  Any positive news will cause it to rebound quickly.  RSI is below 30 now.  To depress it further, more negative news need to surface to the public, such as more CDG drivers confirmed joining Grab, rental reduction for CDG drivers, higher idle rates for taxi fleet, etc.   

Yes

So Long as it is able to maintain its earnings and continue the dividends which I think it has a good chance of doing so, this down swing provides a good opportunity to accumulate

I already stopped informing bros here what I bought from the stock market, based on advice from other bros, due to pump and dump tactics by unscrupulous people.

I had wanted to buy this stock for a while, but I missed the boat by a few bids about 2 weeks ago and it went north. I tracked this stock for the past week, and I think my efforts to be patient paid off. A different of $0.11. Gotten 10 lots at $2.18 today instead of $2.29 closing price last Friday. That is not to say this price will be at its bottom; I am prepared to add more later, i.e. spread out my purchases over time. Always nibble, a small bite each time. It has a dividend yield of >4% the past 2 years - good enough for me.

Let's huat! No buy, no gain (of course, it can go the other way too!).

I quote this from Tenyawph not as any form of mockery but to really highlight how a person in the market can swing between opposing decisions within a short period of time.

From "buy and look to add on with confidence if price is lower" to just "dump even at loss becos price is dropping further" in a matter of days.

Therefore, my strong emphasis on behavioural patterns impacting prices and market movements.

Good luck all

Yes

So Long as it is able to maintain its earnings and continue the dividends which I think it has a good chance of doing so, this down swing provides a good opportunity to accumulate

Have you put your money where your mouth is?

Just asking, dont whack me

Muayhahahahahaha

Not meant to reassure but rather to remind you to accept the consequences.

Muayhahahahhaha

he lets his girlfriend trade with his money. IMHO, he shouldn't even bother to worry about whether or not the stock is good. You mean not good he will risk confronting her and ask her to sell it?

I quote this from Tenyawph not as any form of mockery but to really highlight how a person in the market can swing between opposing decisions within a short period of time.

From "buy and look to add on with confidence if price is lower" to just "dump even at loss becos price is dropping further" in a matter of days.

Therefore, my strong emphasis on behavioural patterns impacting prices and market movements.

Good luck all

wah so scary....i better buy more singapore savings bonds 

[sweatdrop]  :wacko:

he lets his girlfriend trade with his money. IMHO, he shouldn't even bother to worry about whether or not the stock is good. You mean not good he will risk confronting her and ask her to sell it?

No i meant he shouldnt even bother to worry about whether or not the stock is good since he lets his shuqi make the decision.

Muayhahahahahahahaah

wah so scary....i better buy more singapore savings bonds

[sweatdrop]:wacko:

You already so much, still buy?

Give other people some chance lah.

Just top up your CPF max lah

Muayhahahahahaha!

Max 100k per pax leh.

Where will the rest of your 600k go to?

i plan to buy 700k rupiah worth of SSB....show hand already

can or not, ceo?

[sweatdrop]

i plan to buy 700k rupiah worth of SSB....show hand already

can or not, ceo?

[sweatdrop]

700k rupiah is how much in sgd?

wait, i google for the ans.

No i meant he shouldnt even bother to worry about whether or not the stock is good since he lets his shuqi make the decision.

Muayhahahahahahahaah

Don't need to worry for him.

He has enbloc gains to cover.

↡ Advertisement