The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

It is very oversold. Any positive news will cause it to rebound quickly. RSI is below 30 now. To depress it further, more negative news need to surface to the public, such as more CDG drivers confirmed joining Grab, rental reduction for CDG drivers, higher idle rates for taxi fleet, etc.

Wah lau you say strong potential to drop to $1.90 just moments ago, than you say its oversold based on relative strength.

So how, buy wait or sell?

Edited by Throttle2

Since we are at the subject of CMDG.SI

My personal take as earlier mentioned is to see the price action take it to $2.

Now that $2 has reached and breached, it looks more decent an investment over the longer term.

However, i also said that i dont like the business to begin with so i will not buy CMDG.SI

Good luck all

To me, having cdg is only a tool to achieve a bigger aim ie invest and reinvest in my other counters to strengthen my financial position

I dun like their business also but I like the dividends they give me

To me, having cdg is only a tool to achieve a bigger aim ie invest and reinvest in my other counters to strengthen my financial position

I dun like their business also but I like the dividends they give me

So speculate / trade it, in hope to make some money ? Or just for dividends? Edited by Throttle2

I quote this from Tenyawph not as any form of mockery but to really highlight how a person in the market can swing between opposing decisions within a short period of time.

From "buy and look to add on with confidence if price is lower" to just "dump even at loss becos price is dropping further" in a matter of days.

Therefore, my strong emphasis on behavioural patterns impacting prices and market movements.

Good luck all

When you invest in the stock market, one has to be flexible.  When bad news appear which affects the share price, don't be stubborn and insist to stick on to one's original line of thinking when it is proved to be wrong.   I have done a few U-turns before, so this is not the first time.   

U bought Bukit Sembawang?

towkay... got simi kangtao on this stock?

share share leh

t2 said run liao dunno when come back

• Praise 1

When you invest in the stock market, one has to be flexible. When bad news appear which affects the share price, don't be stubborn and insist to stick on to one's original line of thinking when it is proved to be wrong. I have done a few U-turns before, so this is not the first time.

Yah, i dont disagree, thats why i say "well done" when you cut out

But you also did say that you will buy more if it drops. And just ride on the dividends

Edited by Throttle2

Yah, i dont disagree, thats why i say "well done" when you cut out

But you also did say that you will buy more if it drops. And just ride on the dividends

Yes.  But if it drops based on a fundamental reason instead of normal market trading, it is a different story.

Yes. But if it drops based on a fundamental reason instead of normal market trading, it is a different story.

However that's often the time also when others realised that there's a fundamental problem and decide to offload together

Unless of course one has some info which others don't

My MIL has some CDG bought eons ago. She probably doesn't even remember what price she bought it at and I think they also gave her free SBS transit shares in the past (was it spun off?)

It's about 7% of her portfolio (which is quite a substantial part of her life savings) but I'm not sure if it is worth it to go talk to her about it now that the price is already so depressed. I also don't want to risk telling her to sell and then having her see it rebound  [knife]

cheap money continue ... huat ah!

Uh. I don't keep up with this right now but don't those bullet points imply that cheap money is ending?