The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

for now, just look at the global central banks. whichever is tightening more, ccy will go up. Whichever continues to expand balance sheet, will keep falling.

euro has gone up alot coz of the ltro repayments. technicals aside, longer term trends have bigger forces.

my advice forget abt fx trades, just stick to buying solid blue chips on strong pullbacks. dont chase the mkt.

Forex is a trillion dollar per day market.......any serious investors should look into it.

Stocks is fundamental....I think everyone should have some of those in their portfolio.

But Forex is so big and today, there are so many convenient ways to trade forex. The comm is cheaper (or 0 comm if you dun use ECN brokers) , the spread is a thinner and it's a market that almost doesn't close. And one can open forex account even with $100.

Neglecting forex is like a person who still insist on using land phones because mobile phones are "expensive" and "complicated" to use although mobile technology has evolved so much.

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement

What about oceanus? Seems to have chionged quite a bit over the last few weeks.

i went in the cny race on oceanus afew weeks ago still holding on.....i fell got something going on after monitoring the trades......wish me luck!

CNY EVERYONE HUAT CAI!!!

Supercharged

i went in the cny race on oceanus afew weeks ago still holding on.....i fell got something going on after monitoring the trades......wish me luck!

CNY EVERYONE HUAT CAI!!!

serious? oceanus.. got any insider info?

i'm skeptical and fearful of such super penny leh

serious? oceanus.. got any insider info?

i'm skeptical and fearful of such super penny leh

Serious no insider info if I have and tell it here I am dead meat lol

Yes penny u should be wary no shortcut to get rich do ur homework study the company b4 u make the plunge....oceanus is really a cny trend play unless u believe in their story which would see better days by 2015-2016 maybe will see 40cents again.

Yes penny u should be wary no shortcut to get rich do ur homework study the company b4 u make the plunge....oceanus is really a cny trend play unless u believe in their story which would see better days by 2015-2016 maybe will see 40cents again.

abalone = CNY

Funny enough that you guys can predict market directions. [confused] I have never buy or sell , base on predict and feel.

Edited by HP_Lee

Funny enough that you guys can predict market directions. [confused] I have never buy or sell , base on predict and feel.

they can predict.. but not always right.. ha ha ha .. some nicks who thought they have crystal balls are no longer posting.. [laugh]

Supercharged

so far, your track record seem to be well. [thumbsup]

the queue for buying is not bad for a super penny.

Why need to predict ? imho...I follow those who have outstanding record...e.g Peter L, GSH, Ooi H L , Fong K K...etc

Everyone got their own style no right no wrong if it works for u u just stick to it as theres a 10001 ways to trade......what works for u not necessarily works for others.

Everyone got their own style no right no wrong if it works for u u just stick to it as theres a 10001 ways to trade......what works for u not necessarily works for others.

there is 10001 ways to trade and none is right [laugh]

many of my kaki bought yoma before it shot up

malaysian counter like gamuda - doing mRT malaysia, if UMNO win, this one will shoot up

Why need to predict ? imho...I follow those who have outstanding record...e.g Peter L, GSH, Ooi H L , Fong K K...etc

Why no mention of warren buffett? U dun follow him?

I thought many folks here admire him a lot..

so far, your track record seem to be well. [thumbsup]

the queue for buying is not bad for a super penny.

Oceanus not really super penny la......MDR is my super super penny if u guys look at my long ago post now almost top vol everyday :wub:

↡ Advertisement