The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

laosai a bit still cannot kio lah.

wait until dua laosai.

when people are greedy be wary. when people are wary, be greedy.

today shares lao sai abit

maybe can start picking up some :XD:

• Praise 2

i pick up dbs last week.

i humji , dont know much about shares so i buy the type that even when godzilla cums, it still there

post-131345-0-84574800-1473734985_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 5

i pick up dbs last week.

i humji , dont know much about shares so i buy the type that even when godzilla cums, it still there

that's was what people thought about noble and lehman bros. 

lol

nothing is too big to fail bro.

• Praise 2

that's was what people thought about noble and lehman bros.

lol

nothing is too big to fail bro.

nb buy properties

they say housing collapse

now buy shares also collapse.

i spend on niteclub then

• Praise 3

post-166337-0-11847000-1473802819.jpg

Source: CNBC

US market closed at about the same level as last Friday.  The gains on Monday trading have been given up.  

We can expect the local stock market to follow suit.  This represents a very good opportunity to nibble at the blue-chip stocks.  

For newbies:

Continue to stay out of the market, if you cannot take a loss.  But for those who wants a piece of the action, trade cautiously.  

Personally, I like to make purchases after 4pm, as the European markets would have opened and their market movement (if downwards) can exert further price pressures to our local stock market, so you can get your stocks even cheaper.

Nibble is the name of the game today.  Because we don't know when this downward trend is going to stop.     

• Praise 4

attachicon.gifUS market 13 Sep.jpg

US market closed at about the same level as last Friday.  The gains on Monday trading have been given up.  

We can expect the local stock market to follow suit.  This represents a very good opportunity to nibble at the blue-chip stocks.  

For newbies:

Continue to stay out of the market, if you cannot take a loss.  But for those who wants a piece of the action, trade cautiously.  

Personally, I like to make purchases after 4pm, as the European markets would have opened and their market movement (if downwards) can exert further price pressures to our local stock market, so you can get your stocks even cheaper.

Nibble is the name of the game today.  Because we don't know when this downward trend is going to stop.     

Good advice ...

I prefer to wait a while more ... today STI will laosai again ...

Waiting for OCBC to come down to at least 8.30 or lower ... dbs be less than 14.90 ... and singtel less than 3.80 ...

No harm if I can't get the price :))

Just trade cautiously ... its your $ after-all

• Praise 2

where got laosai?

all the blue chip stock price sibei high!

Good advice ...

I prefer to wait a while more ... today STI will laosai again ...

Waiting for OCBC to come down to at least 8.30 or lower ... dbs be less than 14.90 ... and singtel less than 3.80 ...

No harm if I can't get the price :))

Just trade cautiously ... its your $ after-all

Edited by Wt_know

People should never invest their own money

just in case they lose it.

If you want to invest you should invest other

people's and get paid telephone no salaries

to do it. Then if you lose money you won't feel 

so far as its not your own money.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

Bro, Newbies do not understand "nibble", "trade cautiously"

Those are very professional terms

Only experts know how to quickly go in and out

Newbies can only understand things like can buy X share today, hold on to Y period

Overall buying stocks too stressful for newbies leh 

attachicon.gifUS market 13 Sep.jpg

For newbies:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5