The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

There are 2 stocks that have a phenomenal rise (9~10%) over the past 2 weeks.   

Jardine C&C.  It touched below $40 (2 weeks ago) and hit above $43 in intra trading (past week).  

SATS.  It went from $4.80 (2 weeks ago) to a high of $5.24 in intra trading (past week). 

Both of them have started to deflate.  How low will they go?   It is best to leave these 2 stocks alone and let them go down some more.  

If you really want to own these 2 stocks, a possible entry point will be $32 for Jardine C&C, and $4 for SATS respectively, these points being the base upon which both stocks made their steady move up.

To all newbies:

When not to trade?  When almost all the major stock markets (Asian and Europe) have gone / are going down by more than 1% today, STI, which is down only 0.25% today will likely follow suit the next day to play catch up (in this case, to go further down).  

post-166337-0-38574900-1474888471.jpg

Source: CNBC Asian close

post-166337-0-56754700-1474888483.jpg 

Source: CNBC Europe mid-day 

So, tonight, all eyes are on the performance of the U.S. market as every major stock market will take their cue from.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Jardine C&C. It touched below $40 (2 weeks ago) and hit above $43 in intra trading (past week).

SATS. It went from $4.80 (2 weeks ago) to a high of $5.24 in intra trading (past week).

Both of them have started to deflate. How low will they go? It is best to leave these 2 stocks alone and let them go down some more.

If you really want to own these 2 stocks, a possible entry point will be $32 for Jardine C&C, and $4 for SATS respectively, these points being the base upon which both stocks made their steady move up.

To all newbies:

When not to trade? When almost all the major stock markets (Asian and Europe) have gone / are going down by more than 1% today, STI, which is down only 0.25% today will likely follow suit the next day to play catch up (in this case, to go further down).

attachicon.gifAsian close on 26 Sep.jpg

attachicon.gifEurope on 26 Sep (mid-day).jpg

So, tonight, all eyes are on the performance of the U.S. market as every major stock market will take their cue from.

Looks like going down .... Brave for the worst

• Praise 2

talk cock can make millions hor

why study 10 hrs a day to become doctor and lawyer where talk cock actually make much more

If the guy (talk cock king) who talks cock make millions

then what do you call those who pay to listen to him talk cock

• Praise 10

Woah bro nice one I put this on the screener and your target prices are close very close  [thumbsup]

post-78681-0-49455300-1474894312_thumb.jpg

I've put UMS down as a stock of interest but not at the current price, I'll need to some proper homework before going in but in all their dividend streams seems attractive.

Jardine C&C.  It touched below $40 (2 weeks ago) and hit above $43 in intra trading (past week).  

SATS.  It went from $4.80 (2 weeks ago) to a high of $5.24 in intra trading (past week). 

Both of them have started to deflate.  How low will they go?   It is best to leave these 2 stocks alone and let them go down some more.  

To all newbies:

When not to trade?  When almost all the major stock markets (Asian and Europe) have gone / are going down by more than 1% today, STI, which is down only 0.25% today will likely follow suit the next day to play catch up (in this case, to go further down).  

• Praise 5

Thanks Bro for the info for Newbies

You have great passion to Share and Teach :a-good:

To all newbies:

• Praise 7

what screener are you using bro?

Woah bro nice one I put this on the screener and your target prices are close very close  [thumbsup]

attachicon.gifstock uncle.jpg

I've put UMS down as a stock of interest but not at the current price, I'll need to some proper homework before going in but in all their dividend streams seems attractive.

• Praise 1

how you know they can afford...

i once repo a ferrari... the person earning $1m+ annual income but cannot pay $3k+ instalment on his ferrari

I know what some people will say here.

"Earn just $1m plus a year and thought he made it

and go and buy a Ferrari. he should live within his

means"

:D

• Praise 1

I know what some people will say here.

"Earn just $1m plus a year and thought he made it

and go and buy a Ferrari. he should live within his

means"

for 2 yrs $1m+ per annum....

actually i also cannot understand why cannot afford... instalment only $3000 a month vs 100k per month salary

• Praise 1

actually i also cannot understand why cannot afford... instalment only $3000 a month vs 100k per month salary

Maybe he spends the $100k on women, alcohol, gambling etc.

If he needs help I can help him.

If he has a drinking problem I can intro him to my friend who runs a wine shop

and help him out with some discounts and save him a bit of money.

• Praise 2

how you know they can afford...

i once repo a ferrari... the person earning $1m+ annual income but cannot pay $3k+ instalment on his ferrari

Wah.... Ask until so in-depth. I must go dig up their bank account statements already.

BRB.

• Praise 1

Check his income 3 years ago. It could be 10m and hence his commitments are based on that earnings amount  [scholar]

BTW, 3k a month. 2nd hand car? 

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

I wasn't expecting the stock market to stage a recovery this fast. After a plunge in early trading this market, the sea of red changed to mostly blue.

At one stage, DBS dropped to $15 (my original entry point) but now it is back to $15.30! That is a 2% swing!

• Praise 3

http://www.unclestock.com/

Try it its free for 30 days

http://www.unclestock.com/

Try it its free for 30 days

Sobs my TTJ holding has collapse  [bigcry]

Then again I wasn't surprise since the 20% rise over the last month had no real basis (not that I could justify anyway), heng I sold some and captured abit pf Profit unfortunately did not act fast enough to sell all.

Pity the peeps who bought it on the high, lesson here is never chase a rising stock. 

Still a good company though 

T T J Holdings Ltd
(SGX:K1Q)
Add to portfolio
-0.070 (-15.05%)
Sep 27 - Close
SGX real-time data - Disclaimer
Currency in SGD

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5