MCF Premier League II

RadX

knn now i below you... lucky you... wolfsburg revamp his team

wah lau... sibei heng... came back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 ... shouldnt have sold you podolski before our match [laugh]

wah lau... sibei heng... came back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 ... shouldnt have sold you podolski before our match [laugh]

i forgoet change my in game tactics... it revert to 4-4-2 when i lead 2 goals..... lucky you.. i repay you liao [laugh]

Chelsea target Oscar is living up to Kaka comparisons

The Internacional starlet could soon by plying his trade in the Premier League and the hype surrounding the young Brazilian looks to be fully justified

Jul 12, 2012 5:00:00 PM

More On : Chelsea FC, Internacional, Real Madrid CF, Oscar, Kak

Liverpool face competition from Barcelona and Bayern Munich for the signature of Wilfried Zaha.

The Crystal Palace starlet has been earning rave reviews in the Npower Championship, leading to speculation over a move to some of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is a known admirer of the player, but The Daily Star report that La Liga champions Barca and German giants Bayern are also tracking the player with a view to a possible

Turbocharged

knn now i below you... lucky you... wolfsburg revamp his team

aiyo. this league very funny one. ppl can lead by 20 points and after season end, end up in 2nd 1/2 table. [sweatdrop]

aiyo. this league very funny one. ppl can lead by 20 points and after season end, end up in 2nd 1/2 table. [sweatdrop]

[laugh] [laugh]

DJ still machiam unstoppable leh. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement