C180 Owner

HP_Lee

I am a new C180 user recently. The second pump was like this:

SPC Bill stated :

52.331 Litre (Full Tank)

480km (Last clock)

FC = 9.17Km/L

FC is a little high, is that normal ? Though my Cruze is heavier than C180, but it clocked 11.6 - 12.5kM/L average.

↡ Advertisement

Normal lah.

Running in mah, the engine still tight.

First time drive a Merc leh. ok lah. Have to drive a bit more. [drivingcar]

Twincharged

SPC Bill stated :

52.331 Litre (Full Tank)

480km (Last clock)

FC = 9.17Km/L

FC is a little high, is that normal ? Though my Cruze is heavier than C180, but it clocked 11.6 - 12.5kM/L average.

Too high for a 1.6L car.!

Too high for a 1.6L car.!

This is what I think so. Maybe got to run in a little more, a montn or so.. I have been using the same route as I drove my Cruze and C180 to cross check the FC.

This is what I think so. Maybe got to run in a little more, a montn or so.. I have been using the same route as I drove my Cruze and C180 to cross check the FC.

Your car is new and it is turbocharged. Surely the consumption will be higher than a NA 1.6 litre. Otherwise how does it produce more torque/power than your Cruze?

SPC Bill stated :

52.331 Litre (Full Tank)

480km (Last clock)

FC = 9.17Km/L

Let it run in. My ex-C180 can clock 600km with a full tank -_-

Turbocharged
(edited)

i am doing over 600km a full tank

if i drive damn ah peh, i can get 700km.

i also noticed cruising around 80kmh is getting me the best mileage.

the key is to cruise lightly whenever possible. u won't get good fc with heavy foot and stop/start traffic.

Edited by Solar

Let it run in. My ex-C180 can clock 600km with a full tank -_-

Thanks bro. Will let it run in longer. [:)]

Your car is new and it is turbocharged. Surely the consumption will be higher than a NA 1.6 litre. Otherwise how does it produce more torque/power than your Cruze?

This was what I thought so. But would like to hear from other users. Thanks. [:)]

Maybe will try the same method of Cruze and apply to this new C180. Have not get use to it yet. Thanks

This was what I thought so. But would like to hear from other users. Thanks. [:)]

I am getting 8.5l/100km. Effectively abt 11.7km/l. Full tank 700-750 before light comes on. Frugal car

Fuel consumption depends on so many factors. Why think so much? Just enjoy your new car. Since you chose a conti, my advice is not to even bother monitoring the consumption la ....

A cruze cannot be heavier than a c-class...unless you had a big engine in the cruze. Must compare the same type of weight.

im driving the 1.8 l cgi version. getting 11.7 per 100km. try not to engage turbo too often. i only engage over 2.3k rpm when overtaking or pickup. and i'm rnning on 18in bbs rims.

Can afford merc but no $$$ for petrol????

Any idiot will know that a Merc drinks more petrol than Sushi or Kimchi car.

Can afford merc but no $$$ for petrol????

Any idiot will know that a Merc drinks more petrol than Sushi or Kimchi car.

Not true these days. Well, except for AMG mercs. Those still drink like a bitch.

↡ Advertisement