Per Entry Parking (Orchard Road, Chinatown)

Mugenboy

much appreciated

-bump-

[:)] U r most welcome.. Sorry abt earlier link if it's not v updated as I tot just google it n look up n didn't expect it's not.. any inconvenience caused I'm sorry..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I either park at ION (but nowadays very packed there), Somerset Triple One or Scotts Galleria. If I'm not wrong, ION charges $3.00/$3.30/entry after 6pm. Same for Somerset Triple One. Scotts Galleria is $5.00 whole day (since I go Orchard is always more than 2 hours).

At Chinatown, I not very sure, but places nearby, along Church Street charges $3.00/entry after 5pm.

hey may i know wheres scotts galleria? you mean mandarin gallery or?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

hey may i know wheres scotts galleria? you mean mandarin gallery or?

Don't think is Mandarin Gallery. It is the old Scotts, it shares the same entrance with Grand Hyatt, but you need to keep left. Anyway, I think Hyatt also whole day $5?

comcentre at somerset used to charge per entry after 1pm....but now they changed to hrly, the carpark is not full anymore.

• Praise 1

Now hardly find Monday-Sat charge per entry before 6pm already. Some shopping on Sunday even charge hourly.

Neutral Newbie

Don't think is Mandarin Gallery. It is the old Scotts, it shares the same entrance with Grand Hyatt, but you need to keep left. Anyway, I think Hyatt also whole day $5?

oh. thanks! so its hyatt hotel?

if go town from afternoon to night must park there. if not very pain lol

Are you new driver? Orchard all along charge per hour even on Sunday.

wrong there is indeed a free parking area near wheellock area.... free on sundays and public holidays and after 7pm....

very secretive and just a 5-10 mins walk towards to ion or wheellock.....

• Praise 1

Chinatown point and Fook Hai both $2 per entry on Sunday and after 5pm from Monday to Saturday.

Chinatown Point still open meh?

Ain't it closed for A&A / AEI works?

• Praise 1

comcentre at somerset used to charge per entry after 1pm....but now they changed to hrly, the carpark is not full anymore.

I remember seeing single yellow line at the stretch of the main road there. Still there?

Supercharged

oh. thanks! so its hyatt hotel?

if go town from afternoon to night must park there. if not very pain lol

Hyatt also $5, so no matter if you enter wrongly. [laugh]

Actually, if you are going to CBD area for a veeeery long time, (read: more than 3 hours), and you don't have season parking there, you can always try hotel parking.

Most charge per entry rates whole day or per entry after certain timings. Always works out to be cheaper than parking at other per hour charging car parks.

Turbocharged

Even before they they charge normally it's not full. Always parked here when going orchard

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hyatt also $5, so no matter if you enter wrongly. [laugh]

Actually, if you are going to CBD area for a veeeery long time, (read: more than 3 hours), and you don't have season parking there, you can always try hotel parking.

Most charge per entry rates whole day or per entry after certain timings. Always works out to be cheaper than parking at other per hour charging car parks.

eh. i think hyatt only got per entry after 5pm.

http://www.wilsonparking.com.sg/go/wilson-...and-hyatt-hotel

Understand that there are some hotel membership or if you purchase some cake from the hotel restaurant then can get free parkig.

• Praise 1

Understand that there are some hotel membership or if you purchase some cake from the hotel restaurant then can get free parkig.

some hotels do offer complimentary parking if you dine at their food establishments or if you purchased some items

some hotels do offer complimentary parking if you dine at their food establishments or if you purchased some items

ask from the restaurant?

buy small cake also can?

• Praise 1

ask from the restaurant?

buy small cake also can?

I suggest you be realistic. The hotels and restaurants have been in business for a long time, for a reason.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1