Per Entry Parking (Orchard Road, Chinatown)

Mugenboy

I suggest you be realistic. The hotels and restaurants have been in business for a long time, for a reason.

I'm asking a question. That's not the answer to the question.

And that being said, the cheapest hotel that i can find in orchard will be Concorde Hotel, at $3.75 per entry on sunday

if I'm riding, centrepoint for me. It's free

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

there's quite a number of per entry charges after 5/6pm and on weekends. just find the most feasible, suitable and acceptable charges and walking distance can already

any good parking at orchard area near wheel lock / Ion after 7pm ?

Any public open free parking after 7pm ??

Comcentre there.

Comcentre? You mean killiney road area there? Think no more free parking after 5pm.

In front of Comcentre, its single yellow line there. After 7pm, free parking. So now its double yellow line? Its been a while since I went there.

Like that can go chop parking lot on Sat 7pm where could park free until Mon 7am?

Single yellow line is for parking from 7pm to 7am only. So Sunday 7am u got to shift ur vehicle otherwise will kena $70 "parking fee". Then Sunday 7pm, come back again to park till Monday 7am.

Single yellow line is for parking from 7pm to 7am only. So Sunday 7am u got to shift ur vehicle otherwise will kena $70 "parking fee". Then Sunday 7pm, come back again to park till Monday 7am.

No lah, Sundays n Public Holidays can park whole day.

Supersonic

Noticed nowadays very difficult to find single yellow line, most of them become double yellow line! Example at orchard area.

Noticed nowadays very difficult to find single yellow line, most of them become double yellow line! Example at orchard area.

I only know Orchard area the Comcentre there single yellow line (dun know now still hv anot).

Previously, Spore Shopping Centre (Clemenceau Ave) around there also free parking after 5pm n whole day Sundays/PH.

But now, also no more liao [furious]:TT_TT:

So still able to find per entry parking at Orchard Road on Sat & Sun? Comcentre there no more free parking after 5pm.

↡ Advertisement