• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:32 AM

Pachelbel
  • Premium member
    Pachelbel
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is there a luggage cover for Toyota Wish 2012?
Does not like the boot compartment exposed with the contents.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

Lex_yck
  • Lex_yck
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, did you manage to get a luggage cover for Toyota Wish? If so, please recommend. I am getting a new Toyota Wish in Jun 2013, but also no luggage cover and boot contents are too exposed. Thanks a million.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi, did you manage to get a luggage cover for Toyota Wish? If so, please recommend. I am getting a new Toyota Wish in Jun 2013, but also no luggage cover and boot contents are too exposed. Thanks a million.

I think Borneo have.. but knife.gif knife.gif price
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

Heavenspirit
  • Heavenspirit
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I think Borneo have.. but knife.gif knife.gif price

U can get custom made from most audio shop

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

Laksabagus
  • Laksabagus
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi. You still looking for Boot Cover for the Wish? I just did mine up recently. Chk it out.

I looked in SIn and JB for pple to make. All don't do. BM charge very expensive and if yours is a parallel import, they may sell  you but they wont do installation for you. Anyway, i think they discontinued.

Only option is local audio stores providing is the taxi option. One felt board balance on the arm rest behind. Damn ugly and waste of space.

If you guys interested, I can share more. PM me or SMS 91798214. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:09 PM

werrew
  • Premium member
    werrew
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi

How much to do this boot cover?

thanks

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:32 PM

Streamium70
  • Streamium70
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i used to have the cover on my previous Stream.  Didnt really use it except during trips up north which is at max 2/yr.  In the end, it was kept in the house 99% of the time.  A possible alternative is to darken the last row windows.

BM is selling the version for the previous generation wish $500.

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:57 PM

Colinyeo
  • Premium member
    Colinyeo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi do they have Tuscani boot cover also?

Kindly advise thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• dashboard 2.PNG

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

Yo2
  • Premium member
    Yo2
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I just bought the latest model Toyota Wish 1.8. Anyone know where can I get a Tonneau Cover for Wish?? I hv checked with a few accessories shop and all said don't carry Wish boot cover. Don't really like the boot area exposed when the 3rd row seats were folded down for boot space. Please advise..

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

Trol
  • Trol
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I just bought the latest model Toyota Wish 1.8. Anyone know where can I get a Tonneau Cover for Wish?? I hv checked with a few accessories shop and all said don't carry Wish boot cover. Don't really like the boot area exposed when the 3rd row seats were folded down for boot space. Please advise..

I also wanted one set for my 2016 Wish but seemed like waiting in vain.....

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota Wish

Toyota Wish  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ssmng  |  Neutral Newbie

A Comfort and Good to drive MPV with a reliability badge

I have own and drive a number of Toyota including a Toyota Picnic before changing to this New Toyota Wish. It looks like a downgrade from the Picnic in terms of space and height but I would say the Wish is still a great MPV at the expense o... » Read More

Toyota Wish

Toyota Wish  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Kurumanbo  |  2nd Gear

A good family car

A value for money MPV for a family. Simple and reliable, and can fulfill multiple purposes such as big family outing, or road trips that requires the family to bring a lot of stuff along. However, many claims that this is a boring vehicle and... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Toyota Wish

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users