MCF D3 guild 2 - finally evil is back

Rainbowbiatch

Spent last month grinding Act 1. Spent this month grinding Act 2. Stats wise, I think I can down Diablo but in the words of another barbarian, it will be too much pain, too little profit.

Managed to completely over haul my barb's clothing on AH. Excluding the weapon, it costs <3 mil nia. Best part is they are all top tier "Archon" style (I am very vain when dolling up my characters. Their armour must match)

Now currently at 19k+ dps, 50k+hp, 8-900 RA [cool]

Levelled a DH and Monk to 48 and 53 respectively. Normal and Nightmare is very easy thanks to AH. Levelling is also quite fast up till ~50 but after that the grind starts and one really learns which characters one have no affinity with.

Hardcore Barb is ~36 but can only play when I am fully awake and the connectivity is good. In HC, the vit stats is literally like gold.

Supercharged

Spent last month grinding Act 1. Spent this month grinding Act 2. Stats wise, I think I can down Diablo but in the words of another barbarian, it will be too much pain, too little profit.

Managed to completely over haul my barb's clothing on AH. Excluding the weapon, it costs <3 mil nia. Best part is they are all top tier "Archon" style (I am very vain when dolling up my characters. Their armour must match)

Levelled a DH and Monk to 48 and 53 respectively. Normal and Nightmare is very easy thanks to AH. Levelling is also quite fast up till ~50 but after that the grind starts and one really learns which characters one have no affinity with.

Hardcore Barb is ~36 but can only play when I am fully awake and the connectivity is good. In HC, the vit stats is literally like gold.

that's really vain.. all armours etc must match [rolleyes]

how come your Barb only 19k DPS? is this a norm? level 60?

until now, i still don't really know what is your battletag [laugh]

I am curious... What are the levels for each mode..?

What I am refering to is:

i.e lvl 1-30: Normal, lvl 30-40: Nightmare, lvl40-50: Hell, lvl50-60: Inferno...etc.

(edited)

that's really vain.. all armours etc must match [rolleyes]

how come your Barb only 19k DPS? is this a norm? level 60?

until now, i still don't really know what is your battletag [laugh]

Yes, killing Diablo is not enough... must kill him looking satki. [laugh] Forgot to mention the armour must be same colour too and Infernal Dye is $$$$.

Compared to ranged, Barbs do very little damage. My DPS is still quite low but it is good enough for Act 2 (I cleared Belial with ~14k DPS, no LOH and before enrage [cool]). In Act 3, it takes a while to kill things.

My build is very traditional as in it is just adding to primary stats + resists. Right now the hype is using Sprint-WW, high crits, LOH and so on but I worry these one trick ponies are easily nerfed.

Edited by Ahtong

<3 mil for >ilvl 60 stuff?... wow that's good price...

still wondering how u ppl achieve sub 1k Resist... most of my fittings + all res of 40 - 70 (minus the chess), can only hit 500+ avg nia.

how much dmg reduction for 8-900 res?

still owning act 1 inferno with my DH... hardly can make it in act 2... :(

Supercharged

Yes, killing Diablo is not enough... must kill him looking satki. [laugh] Forgot to mention the armour must be same colour too and Infernal Dye is $$$$.

Compared to ranged, Barbs do very little damage. My DPS is still quite low but it is good enough for Act 2 (I cleared Belial with ~14k DPS, no LOH and before enrage [cool]). In Act 3, it takes a while to kill things.

My build is very traditional as in it is just adding to primary stats + resists. Right now the hype is using Sprint-WW, high crits, LOH and so on but I worry these one trick ponies are easily nerfed.

haha, so that's you.

i always wondering who is this chap under my friend list :D

ok ok, since you got 2 more char. let's train together.

are you aware of power leveling at black bloodstone stage? nefted but still doable

still wondering how u ppl achieve sub 1k Resist... most of my fittings + all res of 40 - 70 (minus the chess), can only hit 500+ avg nia.

Barbs have a Warcry skill that ups resists.

Dmg reduction for me is 70%+

For range, you don't need that much HP and RA I feel. Just learm to siam. Good luck if you meet Vortex / Descecrator/ Mortar [laugh]

Try to shoot for armour : Resists = 10 : 1. So if your armour is about 5000, ur resists should be about 500 ish. I had 7K armour and 640-660resists thereabouts.. about close to 68-70% reduction.

haha, so that's you.

i always wondering who is this chap under my friend list :D

ok ok, since you got 2 more char. let's train together.

are you aware of power leveling at black bloodstone stage? nefted but still doable

You tried to invite me before but I was in the middle of a disco light fight [sweatdrop]

Not really. You must clue me in.

Most of the time I am either farming Desolate Sands / Oasis or playing HC.

I find very little stuff sells on AH now, esp items from act 1 and 2 .... now my stahs is overflow both the AH stash and ingame stash .. seebeh sian leh ....

And even if vendor loot all the useless blues and yellows, also cant make much $$$ .. sianz ...

How you all earn gold ?

I keep whacking butcher run but the items mostly shitty and only have 1 mil.

Things cant sell in AH cause lousy haha.

My monk go act 2 with 30k life, 650 resist all and 6k armour still tio 2-3 shotted....

↡ Advertisement