continue here!
http://www.mycarforu...owtopic=2665312

1 Anonymous member praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

Dennisd
  • Dennisd
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just found the following annoucement on pittasoft regarding version II of the dr400g-hd, seems they have solved the heating issue, well that say they did. Fyi i don't have problems i with mine but thats because mine has a fan installed and isn't running in parking mode yet.

http://www.mt.co.kr/...1...3&outlink=1

Edited by Dennisd, 21 July 2012 - 07:01 AM.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:26 AM

Salmon
  • Salmon
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Here is the translated version

Mention on the website that the new model will minimize the problem and have to leave window 1 to 2 cm gap open.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Picanto

Mention on the website that the new model will minimize the problem and have to leave window 1 to 2 cm gap open.

if heavy rain, then how?

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Not good enough
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

Vvman
  • Vvman
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Curious if anyone has RMA the DR400 to a DR380?

Would appreciate FR on the DR380 on whether overheating and SD card issues have been resolved.

Thanks

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Premium member
    I_RIDE_DEEP
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Not good enough

Yup. I dont think this is good enough. It is not practical in case coz it might rain :)

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

Crystal_tiong
  • Crystal_tiong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Would appreciate FR on the DR380 on whether overheating and SD card issues have been resolved.

Thanks

Hi ,

i had a deffective DR380 and i exchanged another brand new one ...
24hrs of recording ...
now so far so gd !

Edited by Crystal_tiong, 23 July 2012 - 01:22 PM.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thanks

usin for 2 weeks; so far lens no foggy. GPS also ok.
FS

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

if heavy rain, then how?

install visor.
FS

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi Guys,

Any one of you have the same problem as me? While driving, the blinking orange light will change to red light, then change to orange light, for a while, then red blinking light came on again.... sigh.....

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

Locknload
  • Premium member
    Locknload
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys, Any one of you have the same problem as me? While driving, the blinking orange light will change to red light, then change to orange light, for a while, then red blinking light came on again.... sigh.....

Used to experience the same thing, esp over humps etc. What I did was to set it at less sensivity and allocate more to Normal rather than Event and Parking modes.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks mate! Will try your suggestion. Hope it works.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

Locknload
  • Premium member
    Locknload
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks mate! Will try your suggestion. Hope it works.

Anyway, it should not have any implications even with the red light blinking, when playing back, vid quality etc. This just tells you that an Ėvent' occured (due to your sensitivity setting) and you can then proceen to the "Event" stage and bypas the rest of the occurences. Let us know how you get on, cheers/

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Vvman
  • Vvman
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

That's great! So it seems the critical overheating issue has been resolved!

Thanks for the feedback Crystal n Fuelsaver.

Edited by Vvman, 24 July 2012 - 11:17 AM.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Anyway, it should not have any implications even with the red light blinking, when playing back, vid quality etc. This just tells you that an Ėvent' occured (due to your sensitivity setting) and you can then proceen to the "Event" stage and bypas the rest of the occurences. Let us know how you get on, cheers/

Bro,

Juz managed to save the settings. Think should be ok for now. Thanks for your help!

Btw, Tried to upgrade my software version from 3.01 to 3.401 but encountered error message when installing.... It says installation failed, to try from beginning again.....

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks.

Edited by TJX, 25 July 2012 - 12:59 AM.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

TJX
  • TJX
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Help Help!!

Formatted my SD card last nite. When i insert the SD card in blackvue cam today, there is an error message, pls check the SD card.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and what i can do to ratify this?

Thanks thanks!!!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

Salmon
  • Salmon
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Help Help!!

Formatted my SD card last nite. When i insert the SD card in blackvue cam today, there is an error message, pls check the SD card.

Thanks thanks!!!

Did you use the sd formatter provided by Pittasoft?

Use option: full overwrite, size adjustment ON.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Help Help!!

Thanks thanks!!!

After formatting, you still need to copy over the various folders (I presume you have saved the folders but you can delete away the old saved videos).

If you do not have the folders, you can re-instate them by using the Blackvue firmware update software. It will then create the folders for you.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

Mysportwish
  • Premium member
    Mysportwish
    4th Gear
    Author Image

usually after format, i insert it into the BV and it will auto-download to the SD card automatically.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

BlackVue DR350

BlackVue DR350  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pulsar  |  Neutral Newbie

Only good for stationary car

stationary ok but poor image quality when moving.last me 2 years still working. Good agent with free software updates

BlackVue DR350

BlackVue DR350  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Kohanson  |  3rd Gear

Reliable and good

Bought this back in 2012 and have used for 3 years. I would say this product is reliable and did not fail me before. Price was steep at 198 and do not have HD recording. Recording quality is acceptable but unable to capture vehicle number pla... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : BlackVue DR500GW-HD, BlackVue DR350, BlackVue DR380-HD, Video Recorder

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: blackvue , blackvue users ...

Tags: blackvue, blackvue users and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users