Blackvue users - please come in AGAIN 2

RadX

Brother, if the person who wanna take your car away first thing he will do is to unplug & disconnect your dashcam.  No way you can trace the car.   If I would suggest since you've family there, get another 7 years old car for going to JB and by after 3 yrs your new car is 3 years old that may not attract so high risk of being stolen.

Some years back, one of my friend drove a new Honda Accord 2.4 to Malacca and got stolen. But he knows some SS guys there and managed to trace the car that was about to be sent to Thailand and he got his car back.  Still he need to pay a recovery fee of $15,000.

Can't agree more bro, but like i said, better than nothing la~ haha what can i do? maybe it's better to know some SS guys in JB, to secure your car there, haha

That's  news regarding someone buy a big $$ to get back his car in JB in FB, your friend huh? Lucky he knew someone.

Thanks for sharing bro, saw this in FB sometime ago, my 1st impression was maybe I should buy few and put in my kids school bag~ haha

For car, if really need to install some security stuff, I think better got those can remote shutdown the engine one, more useful.

↡ Advertisement

Brother, if the person who wanna take your car away first thing he will do is to unplug & disconnect your dashcam.  No way you can trace the car.   If I would suggest since you've family there, get another 7 years old car for going to JB and by after 3 yrs your new car is 3 years old that may not attract so high risk of being stolen.

Some years back, one of my friend drove a new Honda Accord 2.4 to Malacca and got stolen. But he knows some SS guys there and managed to trace the car that was about to be sent to Thailand and he got his car back.  Still he need to pay a recovery fee of $15,000.

Brudder, simi si...."SS guys"...???

secret societies

oh....recently that guy kana shot inside his car also driving a Honda Accord, right ?

Seem this car is popular with SS, gang activities.

Neutral Newbie

sorry to interrupt.

I have a black vue pass over from friends but it come without cables. where can I have it installed?

Hi,

Looking for Blackvue DR650S - 2CH over the cloud, anyone wanna feedback based on experience?? Really impress on the over the cloud thing, especially I got bad experience on my car got stolen in JB after 1 hour shopping.

Thinking get the DR650S - 2CH + Cellink B/C Battery + Car WiFi Kit for my new car.

Thanks for sharing first.

I got my blackvue 650S cloud cam 2ch + power magic pro + wifi kit + labour for $911.

Impressive technology of 2-way communication whereby you and your car is always connected. I set the parking mode sensitivity to high, even the slightest knock or just by closing doors, I will be notified. And can live view immediately. Nice sleek design with nice white LED lights.

Hello, everyone.

I will collect my new corolla altis tmr and want to install a Blackvue DR650S-2Ch from blackvue's "Authorized dealer".

However, I have read a few posts in the forum, talking about doing that might void the car warranty.

Can anyone help to clarify on this? thanks!

Hello, everyone.

I will collect my new corolla altis tmr and want to install a Blackvue DR650S-2Ch from blackvue's "Authorized dealer".

However, I have read a few posts in the forum, talking about doing that might void the car warranty.

Think won't void warranty bah. Even AD also give free dashcams.

Hello, everyone.

Once fuse is tap, warranty for electricity might be void if claims is made.

Unless it is installed by car dealer.

I got my blackvue 650S cloud cam 2ch + power magic pro + wifi kit + labour for $911.

Impressive technology of 2-way communication whereby you and your car is always connected. I set the parking mode sensitivity to high, even the slightest knock or just by closing doors, I will be notified. And can live view immediately. Nice sleek design with nice white LED lights.

How does the camera connect to the cloud 24/7? Do you need a mobile connection from the camera to cloud? 

How does the camera connect to the cloud 24/7? Do you need a mobile connection from the camera to cloud? 

There is why you see a "WIFI Kit" inside, actually it is a mobile broadband device (included another smaller power bank for this modem). The camera connection to cloud via this mobile broadband.

There is why you see a "WIFI Kit" inside, actually it is a mobile broadband device (included another smaller power bank for this modem). The camera connection to cloud via this mobile broadband.

I see! Thanks for the explanation  [:)]

Yes need Internet connection for the cam. I installed wifi dongle in my car with SIM card.

Yes need Internet connection for the cam. I installed wifi dongle in my car with SIM card.

Which brand of wifi dongle u got?

I getting my DR650 this Saturday. Intending to connect it to wifi.

My DR650 shuts down when parked under very hot direct sun. Touching the cam almost burning to touch. Anyone knows its a safety mechanism or the thing went haywire. After it cools down it works fine.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

I am thinking of getting the DR650 2 ch.

I am current using thinkware F500 for almost 2 years, it keep having problems hang and auto reset.

Can you guys let me knew the market price for DR650 2 channel with additional battery and the wifi kit plus installation. If you have any lobang f

or any shop please let me know too.

Thanks

Edited by Kkwl

Hi Bros,

I am thinking of getting the DR650 2 ch.

I am current using thinkware F500 for almost 2 years, it keep having problems hang and auto reset.

Can you guys let me knew the market price for DR650 2 channel with additional battery and the wifi kit plus installation. If you have any lobang f

or any shop please let me know too.

Thanks

Keen to know too :) TIA
↡ Advertisement