New speed radar or I countrybum?

Tom_kkh

today along AYE saw one fat white ants, maybe catching speeding vehicles.

but instead of the conventional "shooting" at incoming vehicles, towards him, he is shooting vehicles driving away from him... on the bridge that is.

new technology or I country bum?

↡ Advertisement

today along AYE saw one fat white ants, maybe catching speeding vehicles.

but instead of the conventional "shooting" at incoming vehicles, towards him, he is shooting vehicles driving away from him... on the bridge that is.

new technology or I country bum?

if the speedgun could capture approaching vehicle, dont see why it cant capture departure vehicle...

if the speedgun could capture approaching vehicle, dont see why it cant capture departure vehicle...

first time i see ma.... so nowadays hard o spot liaoz lo. they stand on the other end, width, of the bridge..

i am sure i wont be able to spot him until i look into my rear view mirror.... too late....

If you can see them. It's already too late. Before you see them, they already got you.

oh so confirm new tech la....

lucky i on the other side of the road.

Maybe we will start seeing revival of the old "secret" driving code (when opposite lane got TP, keep flashing yr high beam to warn the other drivers.....)?

Neutral Newbie

oh so confirm new tech la....

lucky i on the other side of the road.

Maybe we will start seeing revival of the old "secret" driving code (when opposite lane got TP, keep flashing yr high beam to warn the other drivers.....)?

Not new tech. Has been in use for many years already.

Supercharged

than confirm i country bum [:p][laugh]:D

lol... most of the time they hit from front but i ever saw them hit from back... anyway by the time you see them most likely you are on their camera so best is to know those hot spot and dont speed there...

Bro, 1 of the most often u can find will be at lornie rd. even on sun morning I've seen b4. U can run but u cannot hide lol

The poodle is stnding at the center of the pedestrian bridge facing braddel. Hard to spot from afar and if you do not notice him, you will not even know you tio from behind.

Like some said...such tactic has been around for a long time. I recently spotted some by the road side, under the overhead bridge instead of on the bridge, along Nicholl Highway. 2 officers, one with a handheld cam...stood next to their car.

(edited)

the thomson whitley road exit to pie jurong always got TP from overhead shoot from behind since i started driving 2007 july, i see my rear mirror, kanna shock, and some idiot send me 95km/hr exceeding the legal 80km/hr, n also got another warning on the 4th lane entry 95km/hr then another warning on the toa payoh to whitley road side 3rd lane using 100km/h on 3rd lane, sure overhead TP shoot u and they can move left and right, they know they got 15 secs for ur car to slow down. u can see them zoom at you, using my fed up hawk eye...not cockeye... so i stop all this crap and move on... then one day peak hour i zoom residential mrt beside 3rd lane 100km/hr..see mobile TP mini use lazer mini, hwah kanna fine $150, i damn tulan with myself, so also no more 3rd lane beside mrt peak hr zoom 100km/hr. haiz i am those loser pay lots of fine to behave one......and yesterday kanna yellow card by mcf also dunno why, so i think say u only for fun, dun take it serious, i was a country bumpkin must eat rock then feel like hulk one...also......hahaha

Edited by Arixlim

omg u just came out from the village?

i seldom speed ma, so i seldom check out the bridges for white ants.

last few days i was taking a ride in my colleague's car than i spotted it. [:p][laugh]:D

new tech to me, country bum to u ^_^

↡ Advertisement