SAFRA Clubs : Benefits NSF or Another Entertainment HUB?

Maxus-MIFA9

I went to Jurong Safra to collect the free watch... claiming the carpark is damn hassle.

You went to the Ponggol Safra? How's the parking? Hassle free discounted parking or free?

Membership status shouldn't change I think. But you really should go and swim. Free for members and there are less people. I went yesterday and my kids got the whole swimming pool to themselves. Granted it was a weekday but since got membership, might as well use.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I went to Jurong Safra to collect the free watch... claiming the carpark is damn hassle.

You went to the Ponggol Safra? How's the parking? Hassle free discounted parking or free?

I went to Yishun Safra. I have no car here in Singapore but the car park is pretty big. Part of it is under the sun though. Rates also cheap. First hr $0.81 then $0.21 every 15 min. Even cheaper than parking at HDB. 

Redemption is with cash card and member card at the counter. Years ago there was this registration of IU so can in out without issue. Dunno now can or not.

Turbocharged

You should register your car iu to enjoy cheaper parking for members only. Just provide them the iu number. The gantry will greet you by your name during entry.
  • Praise 2

I already MR but was a Safra member for 3 years which the SAF gave one. Never been to the swimming pool in Safra. I have been going to public pool instead cos of the free $100 Active SG. I still havent finish using it. Still got $70+ in my account. As each time I use, $1 only to access public pool and I have been actively swimming at public pools for close to two years liao.

Safra send me mailer to renew my membership.

Now torn between Safra and public pool. Safra Toa Payoh is the closest to my place. Over there the swimming pool pack?

• Praise 1

One registration for all the Safra branches?

You should register your car iu to enjoy cheaper parking for members only. Just provide them the iu number. The gantry will greet you by your name during entry.

I already MR but was a Safra member for 3 years which the SAF gave one. Never been to the swimming pool in Safra. I have been going to public pool instead cos of the free $100 Active SG. I still havent finish using it. Still got $70+ in my account. As each time I use, $1 only to access public pool and I have been actively swimming at public pools for close to two years liao.

Safra send me mailer to renew my membership.

Now torn between Safra and public pool. Safra Toa Payoh is the closest to my place. Over there the swimming pool pack?

Hi,

Just for info that the $100 Active SG can be used at the sports council Gym too.

• Praise 1

Hi,

Just for info that the $100 Active SG can be used at the sports council Gym too.

I know. Can also book football field. But too wasteful. Slowly use at swimming pool at $1 per entry goes a very very long way. [:p]

• Praise 2

I know. Can also book football field. But too wasteful. Slowly use at swimming pool at $1 per entry goes a very very long way. [:p]

OIC.  Oh I didn't know can book football field also. Thanks ya. [laugh]    

Turbocharged
(edited)

One registration for all the Safra branches?

Yes of cos register once and will apply at al Safra clubs. Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks! will go find out how to register [;)]

Just go to the car park attendant counter which is somewhere in the club house near the car park.  Upon registration will take a few days to take effect at all clubs. They will greet you with "Welcome Vratenza" when you drive through.  lol.

• Praise 1

Last time the spa was ok

Now it is bad :(

Yishun one

But the swimming pool not much people, children very happy

But cannot take photo

Supercharged

bro, SAFRA pool is alot cleaner and less crowded. i always go to Toa Payoh SAFRA. LOL

bro, SAFRA pool is alot cleaner and less crowded. i always go to Toa Payoh SAFRA. LOL

Thanks. Great to know it. There got olympic size pool? I only swim laps.

I always go Toa Payoh Safra too..............................to tabao McD at the drive thru. Show my Safra card got free apple pie. [:p]

Then I will proceed to renew my Safra membership. The public pool, sometimes a bit crowded. Cannot do proper laps, must swim ard ppl. I ever saw two guys swam into each other and bang heads. [laugh] But public pool got prc  [gorgeous] . A lot of uncle enjoying the view. [grin]

Supercharged

Thanks. Great to know it. There got olympic size pool? I only swim laps.

I always go Toa Payoh Safra too..............................to tabao McD at the drive thru. Show my Safra card got free apple pie. [:p]

Then I will proceed to renew my Safra membership. The public pool, sometimes a bit crowded. Cannot do proper laps, must swim ard ppl. I ever saw two guys swam into each other and bang heads. [laugh] But public pool got prc  [gorgeous] . A lot of uncle enjoying the view. [grin]

Yeah. got to agree that public pools got more  [gorgeous]  to look.  LOL.  

But sometimes if u r lucky, SAFRA will have some chio bu.  all depends on lucky timings.

About the pool size, i suggest u go there and look around.  Can see the entire pool area from external.  If u like it, then renew on the spot, at the reception counter.  Sometimes got free gift.  :grin:

↡ Advertisement