SAFRA Clubs : Benefits NSF or Another Entertainment HUB?

Picnic06-Biante15

name me 1 country club that charge ordinary membership for parking. Not social membership hor.

Who is happy to pay? Happy or unhappy to pay has nothing to do with misleading information. I am not happy to pay, anyway I dont pay for parking at my club, its included in the monthly subscription, but doesnt mean I can mislead others.

other country cc would be crazy to charge parking charges......theirs is so out of the way like a real country side kind of environment of course parking is free. Its not even in the brochure stating free parking for members.....its a given. Only in SG where the CC is in the city and next to residential areas.....truely unique for a Country Club or City Club for that matter.
↡ Advertisement

Safra Punggol parking charges very high.

Went in for Mac meal, parking charges about S$3+ for less than 1hr of parking. Around 8pm.

Chenghu company should charge by per minute.

Next time park at the free parking for punggol park la.

Park car by roadside lor. See u want to pay 3 dollars or risk 50 dollars.

But this kinda silly stuff also want to complain (to the guy who complained originally) .

See above
  • Praise 2

See above

Morning and evening not always have lots. Sometimes I illegally park also.

But night time should be OK.

• Praise 1

Getting a lot there is like winning 4D.

Wah. never tell me earlier. For my one and only time at a safe last year (saf gave me an saf100 to attend battalion cohesion

most country clubs in SG, member is free parking one lah. SAFRA is a "Public club" so to say, how much is the membership compare to private clubs? members dont even pay monthly subscription or maintenance fee, what you talking?

shopping, if you got points can always go redeem for parking what, some malls if spend above x amount also got free parking. What you talking again?

you go KSL, city Sq, pelangi plaza, tesco and aeon and giant in JB no need pay for parking to spend money meh? what talking you?

Safra there is monthly subscription fee. I think 20plus dollars.

Pte club membership beside monthly subscription there is already entrance fee which amount to thousands to be pay upfront.

BTW..club cny/d&d/Christmas celebration need to "sponsor" dollar for those events. BTW not compulsory. Can "opt out" by filling up a form. Just don't forget to fill up the option out form! Haha

Minimum spending levy at the restaurant. Don't hit the target need to pay levy. Of course they compensate you with one scoop of ice cream free. Hahaha

Above costs show that Pte country club membership parking not free at all.

I still prefer safra/hometeam parking. Pay 2/3 dollars every visit.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

See above

Ya.   I also park there wahahahahaha but lots are limited.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 3

kns.....the only time SAF give me a treat during reservist was when we just got back from ROC. Whole battalion went to Discovery Centre....ððð. You one lucky dude to get such a treat!

Now it's free admission for Singaporean. LOL

kns.....the only time SAF give me a treat during reservist was when we just got back from ROC. Whole battalion went to Discovery Centre....ððð. You one lucky dude to get such a treat!

Lucky meh? I usually try my luck and write them some bulls**t excuse to get out of it. Works for some years and doesn't work for others.

They organize this nonsense every year!

Lucky meh? I usually try my luck and write them some bulls**t excuse to get out of it. Works for some years and doesn't work for others.

They organize this nonsense every year!

oh.....like that 1st yr would be fun, 2nd would be duh......3rd would be.........

Discovery centre? I visited there just once when I was BMT. They brought us there for SAF Day parade observation and I remember the whole lot of us went for the fast food there like hungry ghost. [laugh]

Never been there eversince. :XD:

What is there to see over there?

Discovery centre? I visited there just once when I was BMT. They brought us there for SAF Day parade observation and I remember the whole lot of us went for the fast food there like hungry ghost. [laugh]

you already say mar..........hungry ghost!

I only been to discovery centre due to army, and i never though of going there on my own. Lol.