Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
114 replies to this topic | 390 praises

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://temasektimes....s-in-the-world/

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looking at the map, we should be looking for russians. sly.gif

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

russian power wub.gif

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

Edited by Mustank, 21 July 2012 - 03:52 PM.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The report also mentioned Japan... but how come almost all the AV movies I watched the actresses all big breast leh ? biggrin.gif

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

yah their cow also very big biggrin.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not only breast lah.Asian men are also the smallest one.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I am in rather good place. tongue.gif

But the Northern Neighbors. wub.gif ..... That's its, I know where to go for a short vacation now. More reason to go Stockholm now.

I wonder how many of the bigger cup size for USA & OZ is due to more women being obesity. tongue.gif

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

russian power wub.gif

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

OMG! I have never thought of going Russia. Time to change my mind wub.gif wub.gif

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No wonder my German colleagues always like to go Russia for business trips.... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No wonder my German colleagues always like to go Russia for business trips.... tongue.gif

Russia ain't really a favorite Tourist destination. Bad rep like gangster & such... haha, & of course freaking cold in the Winter months.

Go Scandinavia better lah, people there have good command of English, girls are slim & fair skin (if thats your thing) & now we know they have big breast as well. tongue.gif

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

During weekdays lunch time, all the office girls around look like they got at least C cup.

Now i know it is not true. smallcry.gif

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

pro farker shld look for Russians, Finns, Norwegians and Swedes wife... laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

pro farker shld look for Russians, Finns, Norwegians and Swedes wife... laugh.gif laugh.gif

I am sure for many of us (except me) it will be like stirring a cup with a teaspoon....

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Mcfmun
  • Mcfmun
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Because Asians are not that fat. With time, when they put on weight, everything will become larger.
What you see in the media may be augmented.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Because Asians are not that fat. With time, when they put on weight, everything will become larger.

Every time in shopping centre, i go to the bra section with my wife and see those bras for sale... wah lau! All so thick one! So much padding! AA cup also become C cup!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have a cream n massage technique to enlarge breasts.

Got money back guarantee if not fully satisfied

biggrin.gif

Edited by Jamesc, 21 July 2012 - 05:38 PM.

I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kyonyu is best
Garage36.com

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

This is one of the many misconception, but I can understand why. Many people when imagine other palces, they think about USA, Britain or Australia, & they think every other ANgmoh countries are like that.

Take the English speaking countries like Australia, USA, & U.K out, & many Angmoh countries, their girls are as slim, if not more slim than Singapore (cannot speak for other Asian countries). From my observation, in general, they tend to be more outgoing, active, do not mind cycling, walking the stairs or long distance unlike many SG girls.

I have lived in Germany for almost a year, & most SG girls will not fit into the jeans many of these German girls are wearing. The tightness of the jeans have to be seen to believe, & how they doesn't crack when they move or sit down is a mystery & science by itself.

In fact, outside the English speaking countries, it's not as easy to find fast food (except in big cities), & in fact it more easy to find fatty food in Singapore. Many of my colleagues loses weight when they go short working trip to Germany, & gain back weight when back in Singapore.

In Germany, people normally just take a normal ham or cheese sandwich & a cup of coffee for breakfast, & I heard it Italy, a coffee is enough, they tend to eat some pantry mid morning but nothing like the fried economic noddles, or parta, or Nasi Lemak many of us (me included) took as breakfast had in Singapore.

Edited by Kiadaw, 21 July 2012 - 06:08 PM.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Russia ain't really a favorite Tourist destination. Bad rep like gangster & such... haha, & of course freaking cold in the Winter months.

Go Scandinavia better lah, people there have good command of English, girls are slim & fair skin (if thats your thing) & now we know they have big breast as well. tongue.gif

But my German colleagues when they said they are going to Moscow, they are beri happy.......but of course if Siberia then they a bit sian liao....... tongue.gif

German don't really scared of winter lah though they liked summer beri much..... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

But my German colleagues when they said they are going to Moscow, they are beri happy.......but of course if Siberia then they a bit sian liao....... tongue.gif

German don't really scared of winter lah though they liked summer beri much..... laugh.gif

I am actually thinking of going st Peterburg, not for the ladies though. Eastern European girl tends to be more 'crazy', or so I heard.

If you are interested in quality eastern European pop, check out on you tube this amazing song (use a search): "NikitA - Веревки", the singing, melody are top class.

A warning though, its very 'artistic'.

Edited by Kiadaw, 21 July 2012 - 06:20 PM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Asian, women, smallest, breasts and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users