Asian women got smallest breasts in the world

Viceroymenthol

(edited)

Looking at the map, we should be looking for russians. [sly]

russian power :wub:

Edited by Mustank

Supercharged

The report also mentioned Japan... but how come almost all the AV movies I watched the actresses all big breast leh ? :D

I am in rather good place. [:p]

But the Northern Neighbors. :wub: ..... That's its, I know where to go for a short vacation now. More reason to go Stockholm now.

I wonder how many of the bigger cup size for USA & OZ is due to more women being obesity. [:p]

Hypersonic

russian power :wub:

OMG! I have never thought of going Russia. Time to change my mind :wub: :wub:

No wonder my German colleagues always like to go Russia for business trips.... [:p]

Russia ain't really a favorite Tourist destination. Bad rep like gangster & such... haha, & of course freaking cold in the Winter months.

Go Scandinavia better lah, people there have good command of English, girls are slim & fair skin (if thats your thing) & now we know they have big breast as well. [:p]

pro farker shld look for Russians, Finns, Norwegians and Swedes wife... [laugh] [laugh]

I am sure for many of us (except me) it will be like stirring a cup with a teaspoon....

Neutral Newbie

Because Asians are not that fat. With time, when they put on weight, everything will become larger.

What you see in the media may be augmented.

Because Asians are not that fat. With time, when they put on weight, everything will become larger.

Every time in shopping centre, i go to the bra section with my wife and see those bras for sale... wah lau! All so thick one! So much padding! AA cup also become C cup!

(edited)

I have a cream n massage technique to enlarge breasts.

Got money back guarantee if not fully satisfied

:D

Edited by Jamesc

(edited)

This is one of the many misconception, but I can understand why. Many people when imagine other palces, they think about USA, Britain or Australia, & they think every other ANgmoh countries are like that.

Take the English speaking countries like Australia, USA, & U.K out, & many Angmoh countries, their girls are as slim, if not more slim than Singapore (cannot speak for other Asian countries). From my observation, in general, they tend to be more outgoing, active, do not mind cycling, walking the stairs or long distance unlike many SG girls.

I have lived in Germany for almost a year, & most SG girls will not fit into the jeans many of these German girls are wearing. The tightness of the jeans have to be seen to believe, & how they doesn't crack when they move or sit down is a mystery & science by itself.

In fact, outside the English speaking countries, it's not as easy to find fast food (except in big cities), & in fact it more easy to find fatty food in Singapore. Many of my colleagues loses weight when they go short working trip to Germany, & gain back weight when back in Singapore.

In Germany, people normally just take a normal ham or cheese sandwich & a cup of coffee for breakfast, & I heard it Italy, a coffee is enough, they tend to eat some pantry mid morning but nothing like the fried economic noddles, or parta, or Nasi Lemak many of us (me included) took as breakfast had in Singapore.

Edited by Kiadaw
↡ Advertisement