Asian women got smallest breasts in the world

Viceroymenthol

Russia ain't really a favorite Tourist destination. Bad rep like gangster & such... haha, & of course freaking cold in the Winter months.

Go Scandinavia better lah, people there have good command of English, girls are slim & fair skin (if thats your thing) & now we know they have big breast as well. [:p]

But my German colleagues when they said they are going to Moscow, they are beri happy.......but of course if Siberia then they a bit sian liao....... [:p]

German don't really scared of winter lah though they liked summer beri much..... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

But my German colleagues when they said they are going to Moscow, they are beri happy.......but of course if Siberia then they a bit sian liao....... [:p]

German don't really scared of winter lah though they liked summer beri much..... [laugh]

I am actually thinking of going st Peterburg, not for the ladies though. Eastern European girl tends to be more 'crazy', or so I heard.

If you are interested in quality eastern European pop, check out on you tube this amazing song (use a search): "NikitA - Веревки", the singing, melody are top class.

A warning though, its very 'artistic'.

Edited by Kiadaw

(edited)

I am actually thinking of going st Peterburg, not for the ladies though. Eastern European girl tends to be more 'crazy', or so I heard.

If you are interested in quality eastern European pop, check out on you tube this amazing song (use a search): "NikitA - Веревки", the singing, melody are top class.

My German colleague also mentioned that St Petersburg is quite a nice place where they also went for business trips. But they also complained that Russia, not sure only big cities like Moscow or all, has one of the most expensive hotels. So they only go to Russia when on business, not for holidays..... <_<

Edited by WTF

The report also mentioned Japan... but how come almost all the AV movies I watched the actresses all big breast leh ? :D

dude..those are augmentations [laugh]

Turbocharged

Not only breast lah.Asian men are also the smallest one.

its a choice between small but hard. or big but soft. [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

BTW, one of the comment on those country with big breast. he say, those places also got lots of obesity women which might explan why? :D

Russia is somewhat like the PRC of Europe.

I have a cream n massage technique to enlarge breasts.

Got money back guarantee if not fully satisfied

:D

Just saw this post & wan to advertise this traditional technique of mine but u get in front of me.. :angry:

Just saw this post & wan to advertise this traditional technique of mine but u get in front of me.. :angry:

Singapore has the most flat chested women,

I need all the help I can get!

You are most welcome to give women a fuller future

in front of them!

Supercharged

I have a cream n massage technique to enlarge breasts.

Self massage or you do it for them, for a small fee ??? :D

Self massage or you do it for them, for a small fee ??? :D

I have to do for them as its a special technique.

Do it wrong and it will get smaller!