What car model is this?

Axela525

LPmj6.jpg

U8Psy.jpg

TjowN.jpg

My neighbour keep on changing cars....6 mths once...from 6 series to Maserati to this Merc....dunno where he got the money...middle age chap with specs...... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

What is brabus btw? I got a new colleague who drove his E Class coupe to work and at the rear can only see the words "brabus" but no model name..

What is brabus btw? I got a new colleague who drove his E Class coupe to work and at the rear can only see the words "brabus" but no model name..

Seach wiki ---->is tuning co [:p] [:p]

Seach wiki ---->is tuning co [:p] [:p]

but why they want to replace the words E250 from the back with Brabus? It doesn't make it any nicer lor..

Turbocharged

but why they want to replace the words E250 from the back with Brabus? It doesn't make it any nicer lor..

if only you knew what a real brabus could do ... then you'd understand why people would want to have a brabus merc ..

google 'brabus rocket'

It's merc tuners... Pretty much like spoon and Honda relationship if you want to put it loosely.. If ur not original brabus and u paste the word... Instead 50bhp gain. [:p] [:p]

There is a PI selling Brabus modded merc, comes with all the sporty bits and pieces. So if you see brabus badge, it could be the car came like that.

if only you knew what a real brabus could do ... then you'd understand why people would want to have a brabus merc ..

google 'brabus rocket'

oh I see..pardon my ignorance..

I was just thinking, because of the switch, I couldn't tell which E Class coupe is he driving ie. E200, E250 or E350...

Brabus famous for tuning Mercs. Actually I wouldn't say tune, they practically transform the vehicle into a monster..

Imagine a 800hp ev12....

Eclass v 12 engine...

TS, that's a SL by the way. Nice car!!

Brabus famous for tuning Mercs. Actually I wouldn't say tune, they practically transform the vehicle into a monster..

Imagine a 800hp ev12....

Eclass v 12 engine...

TS, that's a SL by the way. Nice car!!

Brabus tunes the s--t out of your merc, thats why.

(edited)

My neighbour keep on changing cars....6 mths once...from 6 series to Maserati to this Merc....dunno where he got the money...middle age chap with specs...... [laugh]

This is a older gen Brabus SL Review by JC [laugh]:wub: :wub:

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

Supercharged

Since he is your neighbour, why don't you just asked him about his job? Its good to know your neighbours anyway.....

But could he be a car dealer? My friend is a car dealer and he drives back a different car every week....I last saw him driving a Merc S class.

just like how some goons remove the 320i badge only to replace it with an M badge lor