Home Aircon

BoneStock

Try turning off the main lever switch for the air con outside for a few minutes. Then turn on the switch and use your remote to turn on the air con, see if it works.

Last time I bought a few replacement remote that doesn't to my mitsubishi. But I did the above and the new remote works. But air con doesn't talk to the old remote anymore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ender's suggestion is fast & straight forward, you should give it a try.

If it don't work, then you can try switching the fancoil transponder (maybe should be call receiver). I encountered a similar problem with my last LG. Like you, I tested the remote control in the other room and it work. So I switch the receiver board and the problem followed the board. I bought a replacement receiver from LG service center and replace it (DIY).

There is no button cell battery in the LG. Now using Mitsubishi, also no cell battery.

Edited by w7_lee
  • Praise 2

Why the seller must show photos of its employees posing in various pictures and factory facilities? [hur]  [laugh]

I once received a brochure (or was it a calendar) from a steel supplier.

They had skimpily dressed women sitting around on the steel plates in the warehouse  [lipsrsealed]

OK, doesn't seem to work. Think the transponder/receiver is dead. I even sprayed contact cleaner.

Where can I buy the spare parts for Toshiba RAS-M10UKPX4 ?

Edited by Kangadrool

Google on the internet and their service center is at Teban Gardens. Link below.

http://www.toshiba-aircon.com.sg/contactus.html

You should give them (spare parts enquires) a call and check if the part is available.

I would make a note of your evaporator coil model, they will probably ask. And when you go down to collect, bring the faulty one along, just to make sure it is 100% identical.

Turbocharged

Recently my home AC started to blow super cold air... Think the thermostat konk out already.

Every night like sleeping in hotel lol

Recently my home AC started to blow super cold air... Think the thermostat konk out already.

Every night like sleeping in hotel lol

Whoa!! Bill see already will faint!
  • Praise 1

i too tired to clean my own AC. Let my usual guy do it liao.

Haha

Not easy man

I think I also gonna give up soon

Old already

• Praise 1

Supercharged

the ac in my MIL's room is not cold. so i thought i get my usual guy to do the servicing.

1. usual guy checked and found that thermostat is not working.

2. get company AA to buy and fix the themo (first usual guy only service but doesn't do repair) but still not cold. suspect faulty pin.

3. company AA get another team to fix faulty pin but still not cold. suspect the FCU gas pipe choke. need to replace FCU

4. found the brand new FCU from company BB. changed FCU but the air temp not cold enough. [bigcry] 

5. company BB still fixing my compressor now...  

Bought the Toshiba aircon sensor receiver from Aircon Materials Asia at Kallang Pudding. $30 solved the problem.

:grin:

Is the sensor easy to replace?

Thanks. [thumbsup]

very simple. Just remove one screw, pull out the wire connector, insert connector to new receiver. That's all.

Is the sensor easy to replace?

• Praise 2

the ac in my MIL's room is not cold. so i thought i get my usual guy to do the servicing.

2. get company AA to buy and fix the themo (first usual guy only service but doesn't do repair) but still not cold. suspect faulty pin.

3. company AA get another team to fix faulty pin but still not cold. suspect the FCU gas pipe choke. need to replace FCU

4. found the brand new FCU from company BB. changed FCU but the air temp not cold enough. [bigcry]

Man! The air con as complicated like MIL..
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Don't remind me please bro...

The bill can be no joke.

One time, my small fridge thermostat dropped off its normal position besides the freezing coil.

So the temp reading becomes higher and the compressor keep working overtime, instead of cutting off.

I think it added about $50 to my electric bill. <_<

↡ Advertisement