Car camera recommendation

Pelican

Thanks! Looks interesting!

But can the 360 truly cover all sides?

Cos I see that it is adjustable. Does it mean in order to work as more of the front dashcam, it needs to point more forward so it will then cover some of the driver and front pax as well as the A pillar only and miss out on the rear and sides?

However, if that is the case, it might be still ok for me as I already have front and rear so I can adjust more inwards. I'm just looking at option to cover the sides instead of using another pair of dash cam. Interior coverage is a bonus.

May I also know if it's 5v or 12v and if it supports parking mode motion and impact recording with voltage cut-off?

Paiseh though I scored "A" for Chinese but the "A" is for Absent  [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Thanks! Looks interesting!

But can the 360 truly cover all sides?

Cos I see that it is adjustable. Does it mean in order to work as more of the front dashcam, it needs to point more forward so it will then cover some of the driver and front pax as well as the A pillar only and miss out on the rear and sides?

However, if that is the case, it might be still ok for me as I already have front and rear so I can adjust more inwards. I'm just looking at option to cover the sides instead of using another pair of dash cam. Interior coverage is a bonus.

May I also know if it's 5v or 12v and if it supports parking mode motion and impact recording with voltage cut-off?

Paiseh though I scored "A" for Chinese but the "A" is for Absent  [:p]

Bro, you funny siah. A for absent. kekeke

1) Actually not really 360 but I dun mind loh. I chose package 5 which includes a rear cam.

2) You can choose as front dashcam only or 2-way or 4-way (front, inside car, left & right)

3) its 5V and supports parking mode motion. But I have not installed the cable to the battery yet so not using the parking mode motion.

4) Take note it comes with only 3M sticker. Dun have the rubber suction pad that stuck to the windscreen.

1) Actually not really 360 but I dun mind loh. I chose package 5 which includes a rear cam.

2) You can choose as front dashcam only or 2-way or 4-way (front, inside car, left & right)

3) its 5V and supports parking mode motion. But I have not installed the cable to the battery yet so not using the parking mode motion.

4) Take note it comes with only 3M sticker. Dun have the rubber suction pad that stuck to the windscreen.

thanks for sharing bro! can consider.. you ship direct from tb? or go thru ezbuy? 

Edited by countach

thanks for sharing bro! can consider.. you ship direct from tb? or go thru ezbuy? 

Bro, TB seller hardly would send overseas.

You have to arrange the delivery by yourself.

Bro can this 360 camera be powered by an USB powerbank? 

• Praise 1

The connector to the car cam is not like andriod or Iphone type.

And power bank is using USB connector.

Unless you can find a USB cable with that kind of connector, its workable lah.

• Praise 1

Hi

Yes, you can use a power bank to power up the camera provided you have the correct voltage and current (amp)

It is using a mini USB connector and it might need 5V 1A or 2A for the power

So your power bank must have 1A or 2A current

• Praise 2

Hi

I just realised that some dash cam we get in Singapore is outdated compare to the origin of the manufacturer even the model is the same, but the sensor used are different

• Praise 1

Hi

I just realised that some dash cam we get in Singapore is outdated compare to the origin of the manufacturer even the model is the same, but the sensor used are different

REALLY? :blink:

Shite.. Can share which dash cams these are please?

Thanks in advance! [thumbsup]

REALLY? :blink:

Shite.. Can share which dash cams these are please?

Thanks in advance! [thumbsup]

Hi

it is Mio

Mio in Taiwan is using better Sony sensor while the one selling here are old stocks which is not using Sony BSI sensor

This looks good. But no rear view camera.

For some cars and owners, 1 might be enough.

Also the kickstarter price for 2 sets is still cheaper than the 2 big brands premium dual channel what's more without sides and internal coverage so could have ordered 2 to use as front and rear [:p] or just 1 as front with a single channel at the rear.

• Praise 1

Like the idea of 360 but the problem is, not many brands/models especially those untested/less popular brand to be able to survive our hot and humid weather condition.

• Praise 1

This is the one carried in Singapore

It is not using the Sony Starvis CMOS sensor

post-196467-0-91698600-1510458118_thumb.jpeg

This is the one I bought from Taiwan

It is using the Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, Starvis sensor is a better sensor due to its BSI technology post-196467-0-03221100-1510458220_thumb.jpeg