Car camera recommendation

Pelican

Twincharged

saw the demo previously at the Expo ... looks pretty good.

thanks for sharing, since i drive daily, it shouldn't not be a major problem..

anyway oversea, i just unplug [:)]

don't want to overspend

when i bought the Lukas, it came with a wire to tap power directly for the battery ... but i am not using it as i am not using surveillance(parking) mode. I am parking in open carpark so not really necessary. just make sure all my cams are on when i am driving is sufficient already.

↡ Advertisement

Bro, better avoid SLS. Not known for budget prices...

pixels not so impt. most impt choose resolution = 1920x 1080p. angle shld be abve140 degrees to be useful. choose those with WDR so that night video is clear. most car cams fps now is 30. not fast enuf at night to see the number plates of cars moving on the sides, but front shld be clear. day video should be good. These types already have at US$60 in online china website. G1W is such a budget model. go online search and buy. then install locally

Thanks for help... I got the $69 cam promo for my friend from one motoring after renew road tax. Got parking mode which she needs cos kena threaten by neighbor's ah long. Hope the cam works well.

Bizgram?

Thanks for help... I got the $69 cam promo for my friend from one motoring after renew road tax. Got parking mode which she needs cos kena threaten by neighbor's ah long. Hope the cam works well.

didn't get it as too busy to go down. The voucher also expired now.

Yup... Hopefully u r not going to tell me it's a koyak cam ...

Supercharged

Now renew road tax got car cam promo voucher ?? When it started ?

I renew road tax in Mar but didn't get anything leh....

Now renew road tax got car cam promo voucher ?? When it started ?

I renew road tax in Mar but didn't get anything leh....

I dunno ler but I just renew last week... But I went there to buy without bringing that voucher n he let me have it...

is it the itb100? can it last the whole night of recording in park mode?

Installed Itb-100 in my car since December 2012. Till now its working fine. 24hrs on mode even for night parking. Picture quality is still as crisp as when newly bought.

Supercharged

I dunno ler but I just renew last week... But I went there to buy without bringing that voucher n he let me have it...

Oh....

Then what cam is it anyway, for just $69 ??

Bizgram lah.

But, I hiam the size a tad too big (based on picture). Prefer as small as possible, but with a screen for viewing/ensuring it is shooting at the right arc.

Oh....

Then what cam is it anyway, for just $69 ??

Installed Itb-100 in my car since December 2012. Till now its working fine. 24hrs on mode even for night parking. Picture quality is still as crisp as when newly bought.

Yes, thats a good car cam... but price is really a killer $350++ i think ... for that sum, I could have bought 4 G1W and installed it to cover all 4 sides to the car and still got lots of spare change left.... haha.. just joking.. [:p] but seriously, the ITB-100 HD is a reliable car cam with GPS built in and good video... hows the night shots? does this cam have the WDR? [confused]

Yes, thats a good car cam... but price is really a killer $350++ i think ... for that sum, I could have bought 4 G1W and installed it to cover all 4 sides to the car and still got lots of spare change left.... haha.. just joking.. [:p] but seriously, the ITB-100 HD is a reliable car cam with GPS built in and good video... hows the night shots? does this cam have the WDR? [confused]

Night shot is pretty sharp. Got it from Korea at $250 inclusive of power magic back then. Thought of getting another to install at the rear but the seller is not selling it anymore. If the lifespan is over, I ponder what to get for my next car cam. Cheap and good and most importantly reliable. Seldom do I hear any issues for this particular brand.

Night shot is pretty sharp. Got it from Korea at $250 inclusive of power magic back then. Thought of getting another to install at the rear but the seller is not selling it anymore. If the lifespan is over, I ponder what to get for my next car cam. Cheap and good and most importantly reliable. Seldom do I hear any issues for this particular brand.

Yup Itronics is good. For latest model , you refer to local distributor here in MCF la... but his markup is 40% over your last price.. think ebay or Qoo10 have seller for itronics too? can try there... the local installer for itronics seem to be car beauty or someting in kaki bukit. so buying from internet not a problem.

• Praise 2

Hi guys! Marbella is selling their DVR at the IT fair, today is the last day of the IT fair, so if anyone is looking for any DVR, can feel free to take a look at their booths. I'm going down to take a look as well, hope to see some MCF bros over there.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I want to get a good night's record in camera but got confused, which one should the brand ??

FINEVU CR-500HD
JAEWONCNC IROAD IONE-3800FU
Powerucc Panorama S
PowerUCC/Blackbox Panorama II
Tenex DVR 640 Light
Texet DVR-570FHD
Texet DVR-571SHD
Globex GU-DVF003
ProCam ZX8
seezeus gt680w
blackvue dr550gw-2ch
Hyundai MnSoft R700
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
QStar ST7
Inspector Marlin
DOD LS400W
DOD LS430W
DOD VRH-3
DATAKAM G5-MAX
PAPAGO P3
AvtoVision Delta PLUS
FineVu CR-2i FullHD
Convoy DVR-503FHD
X-vision F-5000
X-Vision F-3000G
SeeMax DVR RG520 Black
Papago P1 Pro
ProCam ZX8
TrendVision TV-QX3
TrendVision TV-107

• Praise 1

Twincharged

i vote for .... tested and proven.

Hi, I want to get a good night's record in camera but got confused, which one should the brand ??

blackvue dr550gw-2ch