Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
101 replies to this topic | 6 praises

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

Beachboy7718
  • Beachboy7718
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Today my stock car battery dead after 27 months. Finally find a shop selling car battery. He changed the Amoron brand (60A-green color) made from India. First time hearding this brand for me. Is this battery ok? As long as it is stable and does not explore and burn. I am pretty much ok with it. Hope to hear someone who use it before.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Today my stock car battery dead after 27 months. Finally find a shop selling car battery. He changed the Amoron brand (60A-green color) made from India. First time hearding this brand for me. Is this battery ok? As long as it is stable and does not explore and burn. I am pretty much ok with it. Hope to hear someone who use it before.

Should be fine,this brand quite popular now,i think also bring in by "Hwa Kong"[agent for Varta batteries].

Fairlady.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Luv_presea
  • Premium member
    Luv_presea
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro issit Amaron? If it is, yup. A lot of ppl using this brand now.
================================================================================
===

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Beachboy7718
  • Beachboy7718
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thx bro and gald to hear it. Hope it can serve me for another 1.5- 2yrs time.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

Satrianeo_2012
Yes, I am using Amaron too. 3yrs already and still going strong.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It's Amaron

It's the best batt....
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

it's a popular brand.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

• Premium member
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You are very lucky that they sold you Amaron.
One of the best batteries around.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

My amaron lasted 3 years and still ok but I change to have peace of mind. On the second one now.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

my car 1-1/2 years ago changed to a battery brand i don even know where it is from and don even know to pronounce and it is still going strong. tongue.gif

about $100

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

Bummer
  • Bummer
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Mine Amaron Hi-Life has lasted 3 years so far. Now at 51% capacity (I just got it tested today). I will change it when it tests at 30% capacity. Excellent battery.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

Trafficwatch
  • Trafficwatch
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hello, you're wrong !
"Hwa Kong Trading" is NOT the importer nor distributor for "Amaron' BUT "Arora" (Korea made) & "Varta" (Indonesia made)

"Amaron" was imported & distributed by "Nam Wah Battery Co PL" 53 Paya Ubi Ind Park, Ubi Ave 1 and they selling"Hoppeckke" & "Panasonic" & "General".

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

Trafficwatch
  • Trafficwatch
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Amaron is the best auto battery vs "Exide" (India made), "Yuasa" (Malaysia made), "Rocket" (Korea made). "Global" (Korea made), "Gobatt" (China made), "FB" (Thaiilane made), "3K" (Thailand made), "Hyundai Enecel" (Korea made) etc.
Life of "Amaron" was at least 3.5 years till 4.5 years base on ground experience.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yup, good battery...mine still strong since 2010.
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Amoron confirm cannot buy.... only moron will buy (A-Moron)... but Amaron is not bad... laugh.gif

Just joking, go ahead with Amaron, is good and strong. I was using the old dark green version and it last for more than 5 yrs (2 yrs on my elantra and passed to my bro-in-law's Toyota when I scrap my ride and he use it another 3 yrs + and sold off his car with the battery still gg strong).

Heard that the current lime green colour version is not as lasting but Im alrd using it for 2 yrs + in my Vios and hopefully, it could be as strong as the older version..... so that I could scrap it together with my Vios in 2016 blink.gif blink.gif

Edited by Tigershark1976, 25 July 2012 - 10:52 PM.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

Beachboy7718
  • Beachboy7718
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thx bro's for sharing biggrin.gif . Lately driving in NSHW, seeing few cases car burning. Not sure is due to what short circuit or overheated. The Amaron battery I bought is green one for $140 (60A) and free service coming to my place for replacement without additional charge. I am glad with his extra mileage service.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Amaron is the best auto battery vs "Exide" (India made), "Yuasa" (Malaysia made), "Rocket" (Korea made). "Global" (Korea made), "Gobatt" (China made), "FB" (Thaiilane made), "3K" (Thailand made), "Hyundai Enecel" (Korea made) etc.
Life of "Amaron" was at least 3.5 years till 4.5 years base on ground experience.

3.5 to 4.5 years, serious? I changed mine after 2 years and 8 months, just for peace of mind. Now running on second Amaron, maybe I will try to run it for 3.5 years.
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Don't think your A MORON battery is ok laugh.gif

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

Tohdj
  • Tohdj
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i had heard about Amaron battery being able to last for years, but i had an Amaron battery which died at 17 months back in 2005. My current car has an Amaron battery which has lasted about 12 months, and it is still able to crank start the engine easily. Let's see if it can beat the 17 months record. This time round, i have a battery desulfator...and after 1 year...there's still no white powder flakes at the battery terminals. hope this is a sign that things are good this time.
Regards

tohdj

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lately driving in NSHW, seeing few cases car burning. Not sure is due to what short circuit or overheated.

Car battery is a power source. Power source is useful and also dangerous.

Many people don't even know how to open the bonnet to see what's going on under the hood.
They leave everything to the workshop in blind faith, and some workshop does not bother as well.

Dangerous leaking fuel lines, stray sparks and a powerful battery is enough to set the car on fire.

Then there are those that like to be suckered into getting things that hang around the battery.
Obviously the seller is not going to say bad things about those, but they add to the risk of any fire hazard.

And you can be sure insurance will void your coverage should these extras be found.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Amoron , Car , Battery

Tags: Amoron, Car, Battery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users