Amoron Car Battery ok?

Beachboy7718

Today my stock car battery dead after 27 months. Finally find a shop selling car battery. He changed the Amoron brand (60A-green color) made from India. First time hearding this brand for me. Is this battery ok? As long as it is stable and does not explore and burn. I am pretty much ok with it. Hope to hear someone who use it before.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Today my stock car battery dead after 27 months. Finally find a shop selling car battery. He changed the Amoron brand (60A-green color) made from India. First time hearding this brand for me. Is this battery ok? As long as it is stable and does not explore and burn. I am pretty much ok with it. Hope to hear someone who use it before.

Should be fine,this brand quite popular now,i think also bring in by "Hwa Kong"[agent for Varta batteries].

Supercharged

It's Amaron

It's the best batt....

my car 1-1/2 years ago changed to a battery brand i don even know where it is from and don even know to pronounce and it is still going strong. [:p]

about $100

Mine Amaron Hi-Life has lasted 3 years so far. Now at 51% capacity (I just got it tested today). I will change it when it tests at 30% capacity. Excellent battery.

• Praise 1

Hello, you're wrong !

"Hwa Kong Trading" is NOT the importer nor distributor for "Amaron' BUT "Arora" (Korea made) & "Varta" (Indonesia made)

"Amaron" was imported & distributed by "Nam Wah Battery Co PL" @ 53 Paya Ubi Ind Park, Ubi Ave 1 and they selling"Hoppeckke" & "Panasonic" & "General".

• Praise 1

Amaron is the best auto battery vs "Exide" (India made), "Yuasa" (Malaysia made), "Rocket" (Korea made). "Global" (Korea made), "Gobatt" (China made), "FB" (Thaiilane made), "3K" (Thailand made), "Hyundai Enecel" (Korea made) etc.

Life of "Amaron" was at least 3.5 years till 4.5 years base on ground experience.

(edited)

Amoron confirm cannot buy.... only moron will buy (A-Moron)... but Amaron is not bad... [laugh]

Just joking, go ahead with Amaron, is good and strong. I was using the old dark green version and it last for more than 5 yrs (2 yrs on my elantra and passed to my bro-in-law's Toyota when I scrap my ride and he use it another 3 yrs + and sold off his car with the battery still gg strong).

Heard that the current lime green colour version is not as lasting but Im alrd using it for 2 yrs + in my Vios and hopefully, it could be as strong as the older version..... so that I could scrap it together with my Vios in 2016 :blink::blink:

Edited by Tigershark1976

Thx bro's for sharing :D . Lately driving in NSHW, seeing few cases car burning. Not sure is due to what short circuit or overheated. The Amaron battery I bought is green one for $140 (60A) and free service coming to my place for replacement without additional charge. I am glad with his extra mileage service.

Amaron is the best auto battery vs "Exide" (India made), "Yuasa" (Malaysia made), "Rocket" (Korea made). "Global" (Korea made), "Gobatt" (China made), "FB" (Thaiilane made), "3K" (Thailand made), "Hyundai Enecel" (Korea made) etc.

Life of "Amaron" was at least 3.5 years till 4.5 years base on ground experience.

3.5 to 4.5 years, serious? I changed mine after 2 years and 8 months, just for peace of mind. Now running on second Amaron, maybe I will try to run it for 3.5 years.