CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

What's wrong with the armpit?

You are just nitpicking la.

I saw her twice in real life and she's gorgeous.

I was :yeah-im-not-drunk: until I saw her husband.

• Praise 1

What's wrong with the armpit?

You are just nitpicking la.

I saw her twice in real life and she's gorgeous.

I was :yeah-im-not-drunk: until I saw her husband.

absolutely nothing wrong - I was just thinking that it looked like another body part, that's all

• Praise 2

Despite all the facts laid down and found guilty by the court, they are still receiving so much support from those they cheated of their monies.

This shows that the penalty imposed is just not enough to deter future similar cases. Hope the judge will wake up this time and his decision will make those who wishes to use religion to cheat others think harder.

• Praise 7

Despite all the facts laid down and found guilty by the court, they are still receiving so much support from those they cheated of their monies.

This shows that the penalty imposed is just not enough to deter future similar cases. Hope the judge will wake up this time and his decision will make those who wishes to use religion to cheat others think harder.

Blind faith.
  • Praise 1

alot of botox and fillers....

i think the chest also got some "fillers"

is there any time frame on appealing..? can just suka suka cos rich and free money backing and drag it forever?

Singapore short liao lor.

Other countries, the appeal process can drag for years and years.

I don't think got time frame in that sense. the Court just processes it as part of their workload. First come first serve?

Though they probably bumped this up a bit (if the Govt wants to settle this quickly)

Edited by Lala81

Blind faith.

You hit the nail on the head, faith that's the key word here.

These guys got away with this by abusing the church goers faith and I think they could never have pulled this off in other organizations other than religious ones cos believers are vulnerable where religion is concerned cos they believe in God that's why they belong to that faith and trust that their leaders are guided by the Almighty himself and will thus do no wrong.

But as proven in many religions even bona fide ones, as long as humans are involved; temptations, greed and sin amongst other human deficiencies can lead religious leaders astray unfortunately.

• Praise 11

Singapore short liao lor.

Other countries, the appeal process can drag for years and years.

I don't think got time frame in that sense. the Court just processes it as part of their workload. First come first serve?

Though they probably bumped this up a bit (if the Govt wants to settle this quickly)

Not so encouraging to hear, given that they are already found "guilty" and still given time to slowly play... 

SG judicial jin lao kwee if in the end is pay money settle kind of case. All the charities start eating money liao

These guys got away with this by abusing the church goers faith and I think they could never have pulled this off in other organizations other than religious ones cos believers are vulnerable where religion is concerned cos they believe in God that's why they belong to that faith and trust that their leaders are guided by the Almighty himself and will thus do no wrong.

But as proven in many religions even bona fide ones, as long as humans are involved; temptations, greed and sin amongst other human deficiencies can lead religious leaders astray unfortunately.

It's been shown that logical thinking gets downregulated in people's brains who perceive certain leaders as charismatic.

I guess that's why even in primary or secondary school, we follow the lead of the most popular guy in the class 

• Praise 1

14352370_10153922989842934_7800413488754

horse ate too much mooncake?

I only like this thread for the pictures

but not all the pictures.

Please only post the good one

especially before lunch time.

:D

• Praise 2

It's been shown that logical thinking gets downregulated in people's brains who perceive certain leaders as charismatic.

I guess that's why even in primary or secondary school, we follow the lead of the most popular guy in the class 

You are absolutely right.

But in my case I was following every where

the most popular girl in class.

But to each is own, no right no wrong here.

• Praise 1

You are absolutely right.

But in my case I was following every where

the most popular girl in class.

But to each is own, no right no wrong here.

my sec school was not co-ed  [laugh]

JC class, haha the girls don't get along with the guys. Gender wars  [laugh]

I can hear it coming.

Blame the devil, it was all his fault.

Life is so unfair when everyone is

so bias against you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1