CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

If CHC not paying for the lawyer fee (estimated S$1M each), maybe kongXiFaCai will use his "own" money to help them.

He is CHC, CHC is him. How can CHC not paying for the lawyer fee for him? I think most of their members wont mind share to pay for him the lawyer fees. [laugh]

Turbocharged

one more month for them to trial and trial.

will take sometime to sentence.

sometimes I think, my immature thinking only not facts, all this trial is to tired the judge and when time goes by, the judge will not be as angry, if he is, and therefore pass a lighter sentence.

rich man game. the longer the trial the lighter the sentence, also immature thinking on my part, not the facts.

if a judge pass a sentence base on emotion. He is not a good judge.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1215854/1/.html

SINGAPORE: A bankrupt who cheated his friend of almost S$878,000 has been sentenced to seven-and-a-half years' jail.

less tan 1 mil "sit" 7 plus year.

wonder how long for those in millions...

Bro, like tat say hard to calculate leh.

If cheat 1 person sit 7 years then cheat so many followers... sit till become fossils liao. [lipsrsealed]

When time to come, KH will know where will he go after he passed on.. He may not have the chance to see Jesus after all.

by then, most likely he will be switching camp liow, looking for GOD of Fortune---Chye Sherng Yeh [laugh]

(edited)

If cheat 1 person sit 7 years then cheat so many followers... sit till become fossils liao. [lipsrsealed]

it will be a "shame", "funny", weird" if CHC ppl sits shorter than the above wouldnt it?

Edited by Tom_kkh

i think the law must be impartial and if he really committed the crime, he will have to face the full sentence....

i am just wondering, how all those members so willingly gave so much money...

ok..where to take pastor course????

(edited)

Why is everyone so concerned about his sentencing and what he will be getting? He's rich, he can get away with things. We aalready know justice is blind, he will not be getting what he deserves, that's for sure.

To ppl like me he's already a famous conman, not a religious leader. His fate is already sealed. Sure, the disillusioned will stil support him but for how long?

Edited by Watwheels

no... the followers don think they are been cheated, so he acquitted? [:p][laugh]:D

Turbocharged

it will be a "shame", "funny", weird" if CHC ppl sits shorter than the above wouldnt it?

2 diffferent cases.

A) 37-year-old Lee Chee Heng is out to cheat the victim without telling the victim.

B) KongXiFaCai followers already know about the eat half and put half ball issue. Thus, they are called the willing victims. (Not ignorant victim)

I seriously wonder how they can be a "charitable" organisation.

With so much money going in and now they are buying up Suntec.

For what ? Collect rent and still be charitable ?

CHC claimed is mainly for their service. You believe??

MONEY is the most righteous thing.

Got money got talk, no money no talk

agreed, no money even if u tell the truth also no use.. [rolleyes]

Why is everyone so concerned about his sentencing and what he will be getting? He's rich, he can get away with things. We aalready know justice is blind, he will not be getting what he deserves, that's for sure.

To ppl like me he's already a famous conman, not a religious leader. His fate is already sealed. Sure, the disillusioned will stil support him but for how long?

No worry, he can still go to heaven if he wants.

He is CHC, CHC is him. How can CHC not paying for the lawyer fee for him? I think most of their members wont mind share to pay for him the lawyer fees. [laugh]

As Karl Marx said, 'religion is the opium of Man.'

↡ Advertisement