CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

how come SCDF one no more ppl updating liao.

that not as hot as CHC and the law student with professor case. main factor is this cases got eye candy! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

a new chapter of life [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh]

its gonna stretch a long time. 1 month trial, 3-6 months appeal before all that all the pre-trail conference say 2 sessions 1month in between. it will me next yr before we can see the final verdict...

[laugh]

its gonna stretch a long time. 1 month trial, 3-6 months appeal before all that all the pre-trail conference say 2 sessions 1month in between. it will me next yr before we can see the final verdict...

then there will be life after life, 2nd life, 3rd life [laugh] [laugh]

raise bail to 10 million also no use.

It will just be funded easily by the 33000 devotees. Each person donate few hundred dollars to the "greatest man they have ever known" can cover both bail and legal fees liao

These people have never heard of Jesus?

:D

I think this might be the last hurrah from old man. He knows justice and the law.

A parting gift and for him to have fun. Sucks to be you in his targeting reticle.

Do not mess the house that We built --- take home message.

I think this might be the last hurrah from old man. He knows justice and the law.

A parting gift and for him to have fun. Sucks to be you in his targeting reticle.

Do not mess the house that We built --- take home message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ext8ENCSzE

What a happening video clip!! :o

notice the age group in the video. many of them are not in the inner circle of KH, of whom some key personnel have already left.

i'm sure these youths have benefitted from joining the church, their lives turn for the better. but wrong is still wrong. Oct sessions will reveal more, much more than Ng's case.

no updates? seems like the CNB case has over showered CHC

October trial so can't update anything. Seems like trial in SG got timeline. Ng trial is schedule for 10 days i think.