What to wear with max temp 20 degree and minimum 10 degree

Anshng

Winter/Spring in Korea can be very dry. Drink plenty of fluid.

Uniqlo clothing is cheap and lightweight. Thin inner thermal wear works better than thick jackets and are much easier to carry.

Winter/Spring in Korea can be very dry. Drink plenty of fluid.

Uniqlo clothing is cheap and lightweight. Thin inner thermal wear works better than thick jackets and are much easier to carry.

Curious question, Uniqlo's HeatTech should ideally be the layer closest to skin to work better?

Curious question, Uniqlo's HeatTech should ideally be the layer closest to skin to work better?

My personal experience is yes .

And it is better then those wool ones that I used to wear.

Keep warm better and feels more comfortable .

My personal experience is yes .

And it is better then those wool ones that I used to wear.

Keep warm better and feels more comfortable .

Thanks. I seldom go to places with sub 10 temperatures. I got lot of insulating fat and should be fine with my usual 3 layers.  [laugh]

But just more concerned for my kids and wife. 

Thanks. I seldom go to places with sub 10 temperatures. I got lot of insulating fat and should be fine with my usual 3 layers. [laugh]

But just more concerned for my kids and wife.

Than getting the uniqlo heat tech will not go wrong.

Enjoy your holiday.

• Praise 4

if get good down jacket...inside no need wear several layers

if no down jacket, need to wear several layers (outside need wind breaker)

those knitted sweater wont work

good to have a scarf too

• Praise 3

if get good down jacket...inside no need wear several layers

if no down jacket, need to wear several layers (outside need wind breaker)

those knitted sweater wont work

good to have a scarf too

thanks for advice.

don't forget head wear.. i think that is even more important

Think head wear is more required when going to cold places during winter. 

For 20 to 10 degree, i would put it as optional. 

For sub-zero weather, i would say it is a must with ear muffler, else, windy condition will really make you just want to stay indoor! 

• Praise 2

don't forget head wear.. i think that is even more important

haha ok. Windchill in city area should be fine. I'll get some headwear for the kids. but a parka with a hood should be enough. 

Anyway, i'm going in the holidays. Mid march hopefully can be 10-12 celsius in the daytime liao.

haha ok. Windchill in city area should be fine. I'll get some headwear for the kids. but a parka with a hood should be enough. 

Anyway, i'm going in the holidays. Mid march hopefully can be 10-12 celsius in the daytime liao.

as long as covered i think is fine....

For sub-zero weather, i would say it is a must with ear muffler, else, windy condition will really make you just want to stay indoor! 

i would err on the side of caution when come to kids... maybe that time mine was only 1 and 4 respectively.... it's was my 1 year old with the head wear.. my 4 yr old just wore a cap i think

• Praise 1

0-15 still need head wear, especially for bald (almost bald) people like me    [laugh]

i got a serious headache and trying to figure where i got it from during last holiday, quickly went to get one and the pain gone   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Headwear is important during winter, unless you are those who dont scare cold at all. Cause some people dont wear any headwear even the max and min temp is below zero.

Headwear is important during winter, unless you are those who dont scare cold at all. Cause some people dont wear any headwear even the max and min temp is below zero.

It depends on windchill.

I was in Beijing as a kid. Ears really like feel frozen solid when it was like just <5 degrees at Tiananmen. This was with a normal wool cap without those dedicated ear flaps.

While in Canada, it was cold, also around same temp but i guess it wasn't so windy. Ears didn't feel that miserable haha

It depends on windchill.

I was in Beijing as a kid. Ears really like feel frozen solid when it was like just <5 degrees at Tiananmen. This was with a normal wool cap without those dedicated ear flaps.

While in Canada, it was cold, also around same temp but i guess it wasn't so windy. Ears didn't feel that miserable haha

Usually it is the wind that make a person feel colder.

↡ Advertisement