Interior Designer intro

• Search this thread
55 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Since there are many lobang kinds here, was wodnering if you guys have any good IDs to introduce?
Someone you have used, good design, solid work esp capentry, good warranty, reasonable pricing.

Thanks.

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One[/font][/b]

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i'm sure u hv check out reno forum. seriously, to me ID are just project co-ordinator.

i only hv ID to avoid. crappy co-ordination & communication probs with the contractors, not reasonable pricing & nvr bother to go down to check fm time to time.

It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious

Since there are many lobang kinds here, was wodnering if you guys have any good IDs to introduce?
Someone you have used, good design, solid work esp capentry, good warranty, reasonable pricing.

Thanks.

fide living. look for alvin. meticulous designer. good service.
but...... not the best price around.
#we are all searching for someone, whose demons play well with ours.
I LOVE HARVEY SPECTER <3

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

Jimmy Tan from 3D innovations got quite good feedback in renotalk. Mine also from 3D but not jimmy

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Wow, orpit downstairs my office niah

Jimmy Tan from 3D innovations got quite good feedback in renotalk. Mine also from 3D but not jimmy

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One[/font][/b]

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed

Look for Alissa Chan from Homeguide. Price might be slightly on the high side but I'm very happy with her services. She did up my current and previous house.

Look at the Woodgroove condo project under Residential. That was done by her.

http://www.homeguide.com.sg/index.php

Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

Wow, orpit downstairs my office niah

What's upstairs ?

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged

What's upstairs ?

His orpeets laugh.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged

Thanks.

Have a look see at summit design studio. Got good reviews. I'm using them but still in process so no practical comments as yet.
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

Huge
  • Huge
    Neutral Newbie

You can try my ID. Ash Tiong from Linewerkz.

He'll sketch out by hand what you have in mind. Workmanship wise for my house quite nicely done up

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    6th Gear

mine is Dave from Intradesign.

very good follow up. he still calls to ask me about my reno, anything needs to patch etc.. 1 year after my reno is done.

and he's the boss of the company, so he can make decisions unlike some other designers who may have to "check with the boss"
--------------------------------------------
Be Smart, Don't Be a Retard - Eminem

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

Camrytron
  • Camrytron
    5th Gear

Thanks.

If u wan direct Reno contractor I can recommend my childhood friend.
Many ID pass the contract to let him do.
But no drawing nia.
ifu wan than pm me.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

can share pics via PM?

You can try my ID. Ash Tiong from Linewerkz.

He'll sketch out by hand what you have in mind. Workmanship wise for my house quite nicely done up

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Where is the orpit?

mine is Dave from Intradesign.

very good follow up. he still calls to ask me about my reno, anything needs to patch etc.. 1 year after my reno is done.

and he's the boss of the company, so he can make decisions unlike some other designers who may have to "check with the boss"

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Do they have a website bro?

Have a look see at summit design studio. Got good reviews. I'm using them but still in process so no practical comments as yet.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

wah danz, my office lor

What's upstairs ?

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    6th Gear

Where is the orpit?

Ubi Techpark
--------------------------------------------
Be Smart, Don't Be a Retard - Eminem

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    6th Gear

Good man! They are near my office too. will check em out

Ubi Techpark

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Jamie1982
  • Jamie1982
    Banned

correct me if i am wrong
ID often take a large cut from the entire project
true or false

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious

correct me if i am wrong
ID often take a large cut from the entire project
true or false

they dun take LARGE cut.. but they do take A cut.
#we are all searching for someone, whose demons play well with ours.
I LOVE HARVEY SPECTER <3

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users