Where to find candy dispenser machine?

Berncsp76

Any bros can help? [:p]

Tried searching online but to no avail. Either can only buy from overseas.

I am looking for those park at one corner type of candy machines that can dispense M&Ms, gobstopper etc etc. take up a small space and only about 1.5m height maximum.

I remember seeing a mentos grabber machine in United Square, but no available number to call either.

Usually they should be paying a certain % of sales for rental of the space.

Something similar below:

Candy-Dispenser.jpg

↡ Advertisement

The vendors will sell at a very high price, you're better off buying one from overseas.

haha bro...looking to rent it and place at some of my retail outlets leh...not looking for purchase.

But if not able to find locally probably will take your option. [:p]

just saw a couple at tiong bahru mall yesterday. they usually have the vendors' info stuck onto it. maybe u can go there check out?

izzit? been sometime visiting that place...ok will go down to take a look. Thanks ya. [thumbsup]

Any bros can help? [:p]

Tried searching online but to no avail. Either can only buy from overseas.

I am looking for those park at one corner type of candy machines that can dispense M&Ms, gobstopper etc etc. take up a small space and only about 1.5m height maximum.

I remember seeing a mentos grabber machine in United Square, but no available number to call either.

Usually they should be paying a certain % of sales for rental of the space.

Something similar below:

Candyhub

From taobao: Candy Dispenser

From taobao: Candy Dispenser with stand

From taobao: Candy Dispenser

haha bro...looking to rent it and place at some of my retail outlets leh...not looking for purchase.

from china.. including shipping... it should cost you between $150-$200 per pc.... or you can go there and buy and carry back yourself.. then cost you only $60-$70 per pc [laugh]

Oh, in that case that is easily done. They're mostly situated in Kallang, look under here.

from china.. including shipping... it should cost you between $150-$200 per pc.... or you can go there and buy and carry back yourself.. then cost you only $60-$70 per pc [laugh]

I got one of these vintage ones at home, the China ones bro, err...not advisable,

last, one of my friends brought back, cos he liked the one I had, (I got it form the US)

the metal parts were lined with lead after the chrome fall off. [:p]

I got one of these vintage ones at home, the China ones bro, err...not advisable,

last, one of my friends brought back, cos he liked the one I had, (I got it form the US)

china stuff for you... lol...

but then unless TS ownself buy from US... i highly suspect.... most of the rentals equipment may be from the same source [laugh]

china stuff for you... lol...

but then unless TS ownself buy from US... i highly suspect.... most of the rentals equipment may be from the same source [laugh]

For sure one lah.

My machine already collected back my investment, I fill up with M&M and my boys have to put 50 cents in everytime to take out lor. [laugh] Mine not China, made in the US. Vintage one I picked up at a garage sale.

For sure one lah.

My machine already collected back my investment, I fill up with M&M and my boys have to put 50 cents in everytime to take out lor. [laugh] Mine not China, made in the US. Vintage one I picked up at a garage sale.

haha...thats one of the idea i intend to put at home...so is an alternative way of saving $$.. [laugh]

Got foto of your vintage machine? :D

I'd rather not undertake such matters myself. Will choose to licence out my space to external vendors.

In the event, some kiddo get ill after consuming your products, ... who'll be liable?

wah...wait the parents come and say their kid eat my candie kena food poisoning how... :wacko::ph34r:

haha...thats one of the idea i intend to put at home...so is an alternative way of saving $$.. [laugh]

Got foto of your vintage machine? :D

Looks like this with a metal stand below it. 13119_1_d70a31.jpg

I've had this one for 25yrs now, since I got back from the States. Won't sell, because it's been in the family for so long,

and the boys have a attachment to this machine. :D

↡ Advertisement