Olympics is just table tennis is it?

Ruriimasu

I dont subscribe any Starhub or Singtel tv. So during this period, no matter which tv channel I switched to, they are almost all certainly table tennis! want show olypics cannot other games die die must be only table tennis? [rifle][mad]

.. oops.. posted in wrong thread. mods pls move for me. thanks!

Edited by Ruriimasu
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I switch channel most of the time when it play TT, damn sian game...

Broadcasting too much and the side effects.. [laugh] [laugh]

Everything cannot be too much / too extreme as it will scare off people , bored people etc..

cause singapore main secret weapon is TT, u wont see any other games than TT in local channel as other sports will not feature our athletes. u gotta pay to see those other sports. normally ESPN covering various athletic and starsport badminton

• Praise 1

Singapore TT got the most pretty babes, of course promote lah. Somemore they DID win two bronze leh.

It's a dream come true for Singapore to show the world this red dot can win medals!

This is a start, it will motivate many young players to win in 2016.

I feel very proud of Singapore success in everything!

Turbocharged

I dont subscribe any Starhub or Singtel tv. So during this period, no matter which tv channel I switched to, they are almost all certainly table tennis! want show olypics cannot other games die die must be only table tennis? [rifle][mad]

.. oops.. posted in wrong thread. mods pls move for me. thanks!

Not all lar, they didn't show the team woman final game.... Well, maybe only this game they don't wanna show cause sg lost to chn?.. can't stomach the lost?.. . [laugh]

Singapore TT got the most pretty babes, of course promote lah. Somemore they DID win two bronze leh.

It's a dream come true for Singapore to show the world this red dot can win medals!

i dont think it will motivate our youngster lei! but it will motivate foreigners to try their luck in our sport scene! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Not all lar, they didn't show the team woman final game.... Well, maybe only this game they don't wanna show cause sg lost to chn?.. can't stomach the lost?.. . [laugh]

hahaha...whats they to show when china A team plays china B team......

these 2 bronze plus the silver 4 years ago will motivate singaporeans to excel in TT? u sure? Singapore's best chance in next Olympics is to abandon TT and china-dominated sports and go for ulu events like shooting, dressage, archery...

Could be only table tennis team have the potential to score medal in olympics, that's why table tennis team have such a high exposure?! :blink:

if i'm a talented youngster thinking of pursing a career in sports, i'd be damm discouraged at how the govt bring in so called "foreign talents" and marginalise the local talents in the pursuit of a medal....

if i'm a talented youngster thinking of pursing a career in sports, i'd be damm discouraged at how the govt bring in so called "foreign talents" and marginalise the local talents in the pursuit of a medal....

Bedminton? :huh: