Malaysian teen wins bronze in diving

Johorat

Congratulation to Malaysian

You can truly be proud of what the country had achieve because it all through handwork and dedication...and not resorting to buying medals..unlike a certain neighboring cuntry. [laugh]

we copy from a certain country which has perfected the art of vote buying mah lol

Indeed, our victory sounded more hollow compared to Msia... but then hor, we won't resort to using mirror to blind goalies like some country do... -_-

not mirror lah, its laser pointer.

Indeed, our victory sounded more hollow compared to Msia... but then hor, we won't resort to using mirror to blind goalies like some country do... -_-

The difference is one was done by over enthusiastic spectator (or maybe even a mad one) but the other one was done by people who were paid millions. :D:D

Edited by Topspin

they like to call us chinapore,

maybe they should rename themselves chinesesia instead of malaser.

oh, i forgot,

politics is for 1 race only while the other races can go win medals for them in sports and let them tell people they are proud to be a malaysian

You can truly be proud of what the country had achieve because it all through handwork and dedication...and not resorting to buying medals..unlike a certain neighboring cuntry. [laugh]

Malaysia is gota have a NEW Datuk/Datin!

I bought mine for RM 500 10 years ago. In Malaysia, everything boleh!

More than SGD$3,000.00 then need GeBiz leh! [:p]

more than sgd $3000 must call tender lar! Just bought 2 small torchlight that cost $7 eachand have to got thru all the nonsence...2 torchlight cost 14 sgd. Army once just cost $1 or $2. Last time claim petty cash, now cannot! :wacko::wacko:

She does train under a Chinese coach

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/pamg-pan...rinong-1019761/

But that should not discount her hard work, determination and talent.

Well done, and a good inspiration to our local athletes too.

Without knowing much about her sporting journey, other than knowing she is from Sports Science - Bukit Jalil Sports School, Kuala Lumpur, MAS. And diving sponsorship is not that popular or lucrative in Malaysia yet,

I think the best lesson I learn from this is : money should not be the main motivation to all things.

Edited by Oblong

Neutral Newbie

This is what I called "Truly Malysia" unlike other country they're buying FT winning medal

also got money take.

Edited by Cavili

Neutral Newbie

i am happy for the teenage and feel proud too but i dont know why i cant feel much for our own singapore win

even if our football team in the past with D Kassim and kaki comes in last, i will still feel proud that they tried their best

Turbocharged

Congrats to our neighbors [thumbsup] ...and to this fine young humble lady who wont be taking 250K dollars from her gahmen......

↡ Advertisement