Cheapest barber!

Thaiyotakamli

Maybe they got a small asterix sign you missed out on.. [laugh]

check already dun have lol, heard from my friend he went there before and even get hair vacuum, he also said coloring only $18

• Praise 1

Even with volume it's not easy to maintain with that kind of price point. Most other snip ave located in HDB so lower rent, guess its their first outlet in a mall. And some outlet do provide 80 cent cut if sign membership...crazy

Neutral Newbie

free haircut

do it at home

front you can do it yourself

back get someone at home to do - preferably someone older than 10years

it is really easy

what can be worse

if all else fail or go wrong

go botak

My contribution of $3plus at amk ave 10, near the hawker centre stretch of shopes consider ex liao. [laugh]

I have never tried but always see customers q'ing outside the baber shop.

free haircut

do it at home

front you can do it yourself

back get someone at home to do - preferably someone older than 10years

it is really easy

what can be worse

if all else fail or go wrong

go botak

Too bad most of us dun work as barber so we cannot qualify as cheapest barber

maybe owner really looking at volume sales.. [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

What I suspect is that the hairstylist are all trainees. They actually pay the shop to be able to practice and get what ever certs, etc. So the shop makes money not from the customers but from the trainee hairstylist...a different business model for their shop.

If you go to some of the private schools offering hair-styling classes, you get also get it free......but you're at the mercy of the students there......

I was offered once when my wife and I went to one such school to find out about some similar courses...... [laugh]

saw one in Jcube basement, $2.80 for cutting, whaaat? thought my eyes went blurry

Yup, cheapest $2.80 but you'll be bomb with all the different promotions they have [laugh]

What I suspect is that the hairstylist are all trainees. They actually pay the shop to be able to practice and get what ever certs, etc. So the shop makes money not from the customers but from the trainee hairstylist...a different business model for their shop.

Very innovative..

Turbocharged

saw one in Jcube basement, $2.80 for cutting, whaaat? thought my eyes went blurry

But this kind cannot say one... cheap also subjective.... charge you $1, but cut a few hairs... vs charge $20 but got cut, wash, perm, blow (above and below)... [laugh][:p] .... massage (above and below).... [laugh][:p] ...... more value for $$$.... [laugh][rolleyes]

Tried the Snip Avenue in Tampines a few months back and wasn't really satisfied. The person I got cut quickly and without paying much attention, didn't cut to the length I wanted and seemed displeased at having to do more when I asked her to rectify it. Maybe my experience was a one off thing, as my family all had positive experiences (that's why I tried out in the first place, although I admit the cost was a draw).

Then again, I can't complain, because how much can you expect for that kind of price? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement